New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This morning as I wake up, my phone has lots of messages and missed calls, I opened it and my best friend was asking me if I was interested of buying an iphone for Php6,000. As most of us would do, I got interested and agreed that we meet up with the seller, in which he described as "mandurukot" (thief) and that he just met this "mandus" at UN Ave offering him an iPhone4 and 2 units of 3gs. He told me that it was only a package deal for 18,000, I offered the other unit to my friend, she accepted it and gave me the money.

At first, we suggested that we meet at chic-boy UN Ave but ended up at Jollibee Sta Mesa infront of Mezza Residences.

Finally, the seller came and saw us waiting for them outside Jollibee, he then gave the iphones to me so we could check them if the units are ok, while my friend waits outside. After we checked the iphones inside the store, he was kinda in a hurry, he's telling us "baka mahuli ako ng pulis sir, baka sineset up niyo lang kami." He took the iphones from me and got out of the store, approached my friend and began asking about the money so we could finish the transaction. I followed him out and got the money out of my pocket and started counting infront of them, they rushed as "wag mo na bilangin, di niyo naman siguro kami lolokohin." As I was counting, my friend checked the units and discovered that they weren't switching on, he signalled me with "wag mo muna ibigay yung pera". That was the time when this mandurukots placed their hands in their pockets like they were going to get a knife and stab us and shouted "may paparating na pulis dalian niyo na", as we look if there were really policemen approaching, they snatched the money from my hand and ran.

We were shocked, stunned and frustrated when we learned that DUMMY PHONES were given to us.

Descriptions:
    guy 1 - about 5'2" tall, dark complexion, about 16 years old and has a mowhawk hairstyle.
    guy 2 - about 5'4" tall, fair complexion, about 20 years old above and semi-kalbo hairstyle.

Happened just this 7:30pm, Aug 31, 2011.

Heads up guys! Wag agad magtitiwala. Tinapon ko na yung 3 dummy phones, kahit sabi ng pulis na wag ko itapon para may ebidensya, de malas un.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I feel sorry for the lost of your hard earned money but it's a good thing nothing bad happen to you. Of course you know it's illegal to buy stolen things hope you learned from your mistake.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Best friend mo ba talaga nagtext at miss call sayo?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GinQatar View Post
    Best friend mo ba talaga nagtext at miss call sayo?
    Yes, bestfriend since highschool and family friend na rin. Super close friend ko yan kaya alam ko hindi talaga siya kasabwat.

*sir deadduck, lesson learned sir. thanks for the tip!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    something is wrong here.. why buy from a mandurukut in the first place?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasabwat "friend"mo don't be stupid and pretend wala siya kinalaman.

Naging t*nga ka na nga at nagpauto Sa kaibigan mo huwag na maging mas tanga na I denied ba hinde ka niloko ng friend mo.

The story is unbelievable from the beginning pa lang. Nakilala Lang niya Sa UN yun mandurukot? Tapos nagtiwala na siya kaagad you think a mandurukot will just approach random strangers to sell their stolen goods? Meron ng mga suki yan na bumibili ng fence goods nila.

Dapat yun name ng friend mo i-post mo dito at picture para maiwasan namin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1
    Greed and thinking makakaisa at makakalamang

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Never deal with crooks...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Stupid. Why buy a stolen phone?

Seriously?

You're dealing with a thief. What makes you think he won't turn around and steal from you, too?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya dumarami ang mga mga iyan,- may bumibili sa kanila....

Ingat lang tayo...

14.0K:bike3:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Swindled