New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I heard that this is a current trend and even people who don't own bikes have been strapping these on their car since it makes them look "cool." I find that sort of thinking funny but I guess the world is full of wanna-be's who have got money to burn.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I heard that this is a current trend and even people who don't own bikes have been strapping these on their car since it makes them look "cool." I find that sort of thinking funny but I guess the world is full of wanna-be's who have got money to burn.
    I know of a few cars with a roof rack just because for the look of it. I guess the "lifestyle" look style has become trendy.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    SC nga eh. hehe

Okay ang euro themed kung maluwang at counttyside ang area mo.

Pero kung sa city na gaya sa atin, better take it off if not in use. Takaw disgrasya pa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    SC and just lazy...

I also know some owners who put rack on their cars:
    -one who dont own a bike and
    -one who always bring his "kestrel carbon fiber bike" to office EVERYDAY!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by antonath View Post
    SC and just lazy...

I also know some owners who put rack on their cars:
    -one who dont own a bike and
    -one who always bring his "kestrel carbon fiber bike" to office EVERYDAY!

LOL! ... CF bicycle is a car accessory. ;)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    perhaps he's on his way to get his bike from the shop.. perhaps he just dropped it off somewhere.
    ok lang sakin. but if it snags me, i'll sue his pants off!
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Probably lazy.

Yung mga gusto ng "I'm a biker effect" would usually settle for top mount bike racks. Not racks that look like that. I know people who have top mount racks pero wala naman silang bikes. I guess top mount carriers are cheaper. Not saying everyone who has a top mount bike carrier are feelers, yung iba lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    yung iba kasi, euro theme daw kung may bike rack..
    same thought, may mga nakikita ako dito samin may bike rack, pero sa totoo lang wala naman silang bike.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    While I was exiting the parking area, I saw this car in front of me. It had a hook-on bike rack at it's rear. The upper arms (wrapped with cloth) projects out for at least another foot and a half behind from the car. This was taken during the week. Unless this guy uses his bike everyday, there is no reason to have the rack attached to the car all the time... unless he is just plain lazy to remove it after his weekend bike rides.

BTW, I saw another couple of cars doing the same thing but I wasn't able to take a pic that time.
    Sa kaibigan ko yan na dati kong kapitbahay dito ah. Clue: PBA player siya. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    di ba dapat registered ang modification na ganito sa LTO?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast