New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    What are the street parking rules in your village?

The house in front of me does not have a garage. He parks one of his cars in such a way that a part of it is across my gate which makes it difficult for me to go in and out of my gate. I've told him about this yet he is unapologetic and persists. He parks another car right in front my my house. He would even put a car cover on it and leave it there for a while as if it were his garage.

I took the time and expense to build a garage big enough for my needs. And generally Id like to be a good neighbor. But I plan to raise the issue of street parking with the village association. Any ideas? What are the rules in your village?

I think those who park their cars outside through the night everynight should pay additional monthly fees to the village. Other countries have this. Parking space is a commodity. Ok lang if Bisita lang for parties. Pero if araw araw, iba na. I also think areas where people can park or can not park should be clearly marked by the village.

Before I write the association, I was just wondering about the rules in force in other villages locally.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it is private property, right? the rules have to be generated from within. one can only cite rules of other villages, but one should not expect the same rules to be adopted by your village.
    i also believe habongs should not be allowed on roads, because they have a large tendency for abuse.

what i do know, is if there is no official complaint, there won't be any changes.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 11th, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioKnight View Post
    What are the street parking rules in your village?

The house in front of me does not have a garage. He parks one of his cars in such a way that a part of it is across my gate which makes it difficult for me to go in and out of my gate. I've told him about this yet he is unapologetic and persists. He parks another car right in front my my house. He would even put a car cover on it and leave it there for a while as if it were his garage.

I took the time and expense to build a garage big enough for my needs. And generally Id like to be a good neighbor. But I plan to raise the issue of street parking with the village association. Any ideas? What are the rules in your village?

TIA.
    Ask the association to tell your neighbor that his parking is a hindrance to your egress and ingress.

See what happenns.

Kung kaya,, have the neighbors sign a waiver...that in an event that you hit their car, you will not be liable.
    Last edited by andywesteast; August 12th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ask for the homeowners association bylaws. The president could give you a copy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As mentioned, it does differ from village to village. Check with the village association/president on ruling. Make sure to document the way he parks to help you file a better complaint.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa amin wala. pero lahat kaming magkakapit bahay eh nagkakaintindihan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    kung hindi kaya ng village association disiplinahin ang isang homeowner, i-pa blotter mo sa barangay, then pagawa ka ng letter and make sure meron mag receive.

pag patuloy pa din sa pag barumbadong pag park, pwede mo na ideretso sa munisipyo ung complaint at ipa-tow dahil meron kang documented complaint.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ts, kapal din ng mukha ng neighbor mo. abusado.
    ano kaya, mag park ka rin sa tapat niya......

at tingnan mo kung ano reaction nya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mag rent ka na delivery truck or PUJ. Then ipasok mo Sa garahe mo tapos ilabas diretso sa nakaharng ng kotse niya, T-bone mo para wasak talaga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pwede ba ganito sa village?

Last edited by Monseratto; August 12th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast