New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hey guys.

A Black 1996 Honda Civic Vtec was stolen August 03, 2007 in the streets of Sumilang Pasig.

I bought this car for my disabled mother to help her go from place to place especially the hospital for her daily rehab. It didn't even last three weeks and it was gone.

I didn't see this in person because I am currently in New York. Also never had a chance to get insurance coverage for it.

I am asking for any help that anyone here can extend to me in locating this vehicle in one piece and in turn I am offering a cash reward of P50,000 pesos no questions asked. This reward will be paid by me in any way, shape or form you see fit.

Here are some information on the vehicle as well as photos before it was acquired. This was purchased from an individual that resides at Dona Ines St, Alabang Hills Village and provided only one key.

c.r. number 5558246-1
    plate number of UJE 325
    engine number PH16A-0005916
    chasis number PHS04-4A2120
    color black
    series civic
    year model 1996

Photos:

http://myweb.cableone.net/zybanuser/civic1.jpg
    http://myweb.cableone.net/zybanuser/civic2.jpg
    http://myweb.cableone.net/zybanuser/civic3.jpg

Thanks.

AC - New York - 001-917-454-8616
    atc1968*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok... will keep an eye for that civic.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sayang naman iyan bos. will also be on the lookout for that

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I'm sorry for your loss. Is there anyone local who filed a police report?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yes, it was reported to every possible authorities out there. I called everyone I know, local Pasig police, NBI, TMG, Limbas....pati QC swat tinawagan ko. I just found out about this site kaya now lang ako naka pag-post. What has happened to our country? I've been gone for nearly 17 years.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    yaiks... any other details on how it was stolen?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sana po ma-recover auto nyo sir and in good condition.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakatakot naman akala ko mga 2000model pataas lang kinakarnap.
    May 97 model kasi kami, hinidi ko na din mahanapan ng insurance.
    Kampante ako na hindi na ito nanakawin, pero after reading this... YAIKS!!

Pero looking at your photo mukhang well taken care ang sasakyan at mukhang "Facelifted" to look younger.

Will keep an eye for that huge "H" upfront

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ya...wish I had more info on how it was stolen...but unfortunately..I don't. Sana nga marecover it if hasn't been "chop-chop" yet.

It was well taken care of kaya I agreed to buy the car in cash (P250K)...'96 model with only 34K miles....it was one of them diamond in the rough pero someone else found it and for free.....grrrrrrr

Actually, I am more interested in finding the actual carnapper who did this hideous act. I almost went home when I found out about it but I knew there was nothing I could possibly do.

All I could do is pray for those people......that their souls rot in hell!!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    will keep an eye on this.. pero most probably.. nasa province na yan.. mabibilis kikilos yang mga ganyan eh.... kung hindi man nasa province.. eh tama ka.. baka na chop chop na.. pero hopefully.. sana marecover mo pa rin sya.. makinis pa naman for a 97 model.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Stolen Honda Civic - Cash Reward P50K