New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    guys,have you ever tried having one of your car accesories stole?Here in Cebu so many people would steal hub caps..Last week our Corolla's hub caps were stolen and we had no idea who stole them..If you did encounter this experience pls share it....THANX!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hub caps, emblems, mirrors...you're not the only one. Sad but true.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    centercap at reserve tire ninakaw sakin

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pasalamat na lang kayo at dyan sa cebu accessories lang madalas(?) tirahin. dito sa manila buong kotse tinitira.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kami in SM Baguio before, center caps ng LC80... My friend also lost the tailights of his highlander while it was parked outside their house.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    side mirrors sa galant vr6 ko dati. sa kabilang st. ako nag iwan ng car kasi baha sa st. namin. pagbalik ko eh wala na pareho. hanap agad ako sa banawe. tingin ko nga eh akin pa yung nabili ko. kamote...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Kami in SM Baguio before, center caps ng LC80... My friend also lost the tailights of his highlander while it was parked outside their house.
    madali pala baklasin tail lights ng highlander?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    two months ago, my right side mirror was stolen at SM City Carpark. The security guards couldn't do anything but to report it to the management.

stolen car accesories...