New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mnlboy View Post
    dapat ipagbawal ang motorcycle sa highway,sa edsa nakakatakot lalo na pag basa ang kalsada tatabihan ka tapos biglang magcut parang ti... kung saan masikip doon pa sisiksik kaya pag mahina ang preno patay kang bata ka

HUh? Are you ok sir? How much tax do you pay sir?

No flaming please, these are valid questions/

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    we should accept that both bikes and cars exists in our country. Even in Australia has lots of bikes in the city but Thailand and Taiwan is even worst. But for those who doesn't want motorcycle, living in "Mongolia" might be a very option... talagang wala kang makikitang motorcycle doon.

..... Ang mahirap naman talaga ay di talaga mawala ang mga pasaway na drivers pero di lang applicable sa motorcyle yan, halos parehas lang din ang dami ng pasaway na nakasakay sa 4 wheels up (taxi,PUJ,PUB and private cars).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yes, it doesn't have anything to do with the number of wheels. there are a lot of reckless cagers and bikers. having said that, i believe that this thread is about undisciplined motorcycle riders. it's all right to rant or rave, it's a free country.

what i hate about scooters and underbones (not all, and i'm pertaining to the drivers, not the vehicles) is that they tend to squeeze into the tightest of places. have you tried driving from Binan to Balibago Commercial Complex during rush hour? it's really scary how these bikers cut and weave through traffic. a rider once scraped his scooter onto the side of my car (leaving a nasty 2 inch dent and scraped paint) while he was trying to maneuver through heavy traffic. when i confronted him what did he say? "I didn't notice it. I,m sorry. i don't have any money, it's not my motorbike, i'm just a courier, sorry, with matching head scratching and downcast eyes. by this time the tricyle drivers were telling me to pull over because we were causing traffic. so what happened??? nothing. there are a lot of stupid cagers. there are a lot of stupid bikers. those are two given facts of life and we have to learn to deal with them. as i see it, it all boils down to self-respect. if you respect and think highly of yourself then you'll stop doing things which may deem you unrespectable.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    easy lang mga pre. medyo umiinit dito.

ingat lang kayo sa mga binibitawan nyong salita. marami ditong nagre-react. baka sabihin e sini-single out na naman sila. pero talagang ganun, ke ano pa ang mode of transport, meron at meron talagang ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    ... when i confronted him what did he say? "I didn't notice it. I,m sorry. i don't have any money, it's not my motorbike, i'm just a courier, sorry, with matching head scratching and downcast eyes. ...
    May friend ako, kinuha nya yung motor. Kamot ulo nalang yung buysit na nakabangga sa kanya. :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    flagg, pure genius!!! now, why didn't i think of that???

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    flagg, pure genius!!! now, why didn't i think of that???
    Ah well, you can console yourself na my friend was driving a pick-up, so pwede nga nya kunin yung motor.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    dami nga ngayon. kahapon lang e. along congressional ave going towards edsa, may nagalit sakin na motor kasi nabigla siyang malapit ako sa likod niya (partly my fault but to my estimation, i still have around 2 feet) so biglang iwas siya. nagkasamaan ng tingin kami then ako nauna na. upon reaching mindanao ave intersection, binato kotse ko (tumama sa rear glass, hindi naman basag. just some dust sa salamin) tapos checked my rear view kumaliwa sa mindanao ang mokong. buti lumang kotse dala ko.

...paano mo ba naman mabibigyan ng respeto ang mga naka motor noh?

You're still lucky bro.

As in my case, coming from a full stop in an intersection in one of the towns in Laguna, I chanced upon a motorcycle who was trying to beat me on acceleration. You see, I was ahead of their ride and was starting to accelerate on a green light when the motorcycle was trying to get ahead of me. I got past him but I earned his ire for some reason that I cannot fully comprehend.

I didn't see it, but according to one of our household helps who was seating at the back of the van, the second rider pulled out a gun from his bag and shot the back of our van,- destroying the rear glass. It was good that one of our kids who was seating at the back was not hurt.

I could only shake my head in disbelief as I pulled the van to the side of the road. No one in that sea of traffic cared to assist me.

4909:coffee:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Road courtesy is the best solution to this mess. We tsikoteers should be good examples in doing the right driving, regardless of what others will say...lets just practice road courtesy. yun lang...wag na magdahilan, wag na mag comment...just do it. Mahihiya rin ang mga yan pag nakita nila na karamihan nang nagddrive ay matino. Ma-oout of place ang mga yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well said sir trunks

ganun din ako before... madalas ma-bad trip... todo busina, todo high beam, todo sama ng tingin, magbababa ng bintana mumurahin yung badtrip sa kalsada, mapapaaway pa ng di oras...

pero wala rin namang patutunguhan e, kahit sabihin mong nasa tama ka (and most of the time we are... i think) wala ka ring mapapala dahil maghahanap at maghahanap ng dahilan yung kabila para sila ang maging tama. more than anything hassle lang... bad trip ka pa. masisira lang araw mo.

isipin mo na lang na ikaw na ang may pinag-aralan at pinapairal mo ito. let them be.... sabi nga nila change comes from within and big changes start small.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
some undisciplined motorcycle riders?