New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    but looks like pag nagbibiyahe ka, tapos yung mga relaxing yung pinapakinggan mo...will it be forced na baka makatulog ka nyan?

I listen to these stations: Magic 89.9/RX 93.1 or sometimes Mellow 94.7/Jam 88.3/Wave 89.1/RT 99.5.

but not that crappy and jologs and jejemon Radio stations out there, dyan talaga kumikita ang mga radio stations dahil nga masa ang base nila.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sa family namin, we listen to 100.3 mostly because they play hits from 50s-2000s. lahat naman kami naaapreciate ang station na iyon from my mom who's 62, my dad who's 59, my sister who's 31, ako na 26 & my brother who's 20. at times, we tune-in to 98.7 or sa mga jazz stations. plus we get updated with events pa because 100.3 airs live news from bbc radio or voa.

but when we're in a pulic transpo, usually my parents doesn't listen to the radio at nagkukwentuhan na lang kami. when alone in a public transpo, i usually write my poems or anything i can reflect on. or if i'm on a bus, i read books instead of listening to the radio. or kung trip kong mag-iPod na lang, i listen to italian songs in my iPod or broadways or beatles or anything that i find something with entertainment value.

and yes, nicole-hiyala was a valedictorian of assumption, ewan ko lang kung summa o magna siyang nakagraduate.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    but looks like pag nagbibiyahe ka, tapos yung mga relaxing yung pinapakinggan mo...will it be forced na baka makatulog ka nyan?
    Hindi naman, gamit ko lang yung station na yun kapag kasama ko mama ko, para makatulog. ang ingay kasi makareak kapag may dumidikit na sasakyan. Mas nagugulat pa ako sa kanya kaysa sa mga nakikita ko sa kalsada.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, just goes to show the state of our 'masa'.....

Again, IMO, we are going to the dogs....

11.1K:transform:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Pag inaatok ako lipat ako sa disco music then lalakasan ko konti volume, sa jazz music naman di ako inaatok kasi hilig ko jazz, afaik kung type mo yung music di ka aantukin

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Kahit yung dalawang radio announcers who keep saying "boobae" when they really mean "babae". Don't the female listeners find that degrading?

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ay, sorry. AM station pala sinasabi ko. Anyways, bastos pa rin sila. Kaya pag silang dalawa na nasa radio, off ko na lang.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Don't mind them...better to change station or off the radio...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Like I said in a another thread (not sure if it was on tsikot or another forum), iPod Classics are cheap. Fill it up with your favorite music or podcasts. Especially the latter, you'll get to choose your own material to listen to. Self-improvement audio books comes to mind.

After doing some back reading, I somewhat disagree with xtremerider. Though, it is true that parents are ultimately responsible for their kids. Still, public service such as radio and TV stations should be socially responsible on what they air. As much as I would like to think that the rubbish they broadcast only affects children, that is not quite everything. You'd be surprised how many adults still think and reason like a 9 y/o. These people will believe anything the DJ's or radio talents blurt out. That said, wrong things (ie. the use of derogatory words, "gay-speak" and dirty insinuations or innuendos) tends to become the norm to uneducated listeners, further lowering their IQ. Hence the term "Nakaka-bobo".

Anyway, I stopped listening to FM since the late 90's.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Pag inaatok ako lipat ako sa disco music then lalakasan ko konti volume, sa jazz music naman di ako inaatok kasi hilig ko jazz, afaik kung type mo yung music di ka aantukin
    +1 ako dito.

Hehehe! Depende pa din sa type ng music kung talagang hilig mo. Besides dj's make it what it is. If dj's from say 90.7 will play jazz or say classical and they talk like the way they do then there's no point in listening to jazz music they play.

Yes CVT our "masa" is going down the drain.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Some FM radio stations di nakakatuwa...