New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    narecover na sa porac pampanga. high profile case so hindi na din mai-benta yung patrol e di get rid of the problem. isa pa masyado mainit kaya iniwan (or should we say ibinalik) na lang para lubayan sila ng pnp. dami yata gusto ma-promote, e kung maganda amoy mo kay congressman e di may backer ka na. lam mo naman sa systema sa atin, pabilisan sumipsep.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ninakawan ang kawatan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang lapit na nga samiN!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    ang lapit na nga samiN!
    caloyski5, yup, I do see you there along visayas ave since I pass there everyday. You do not have a tint and I am sure it is you since the car looks exactly like the one on your signature.

I am the one driving the Silver Opel Zafira.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ot: nye..next time i-beepbeep mo ako tapos mag flying kiss ka para makilala kita :D
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Why do I feel no remorse to the incident.

Things that makes you go hmmm.....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kc inexpek mo na mangyayari un? o kaya alam mo na mangyayari un? o kaya bakit ganun kapag sa kanila ang bilis bakit kapag sa atin e bagal. o kaya.....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sabi sa news kanina pinakawalan raw ung mga carjackers? tama ba narinig ko? na-wrong mistake ba pulis?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    No carjackings in QC since May 11
    The Philippine Star 05/22/2006

The Quezon City Police District (QCPD) reported yesterday that no carjacking incidents have been reported in their jurisdiction since May 11 when members of a car theft syndicate were nabbed.

Superintendent James Brillantes, QCPD intelligence chief, said it only shows that the group of Ernesto Sabagaen, alias Mark Reyes, 42, a businessman from Marikina City; and Rolando Gache, 22; was behind the rash of carjackings in Quezon City.

"So far, we received no carjacking report in our area of responsibility since the arrest of Sabagaen and Gache," said Brillantes.

But he admitted that three vehicles were stolen while parked during the period.

Brillantes said they also arrested PO2 Arnold Adto, a member of the Doce Pares robbery gang who also shifted to carjacking to earn easy money. Adto was out on a P160,000 bail.

Brillantes credited the deployment of "secret marshalls" in civilian clothes to Quezon City’s carjacking-prone areas like Visayas Avenue, Mindanao Avenue, Congressional Avenue and Quezon Avenue and EDSA to the speedy arrest of Sabagaen and Gache.

"My men were deployed to carjacking-prone areas on board a civilian vehicle. When a call reporting an attempted carjacking of a RAV-4 was received, they all rushed to the area and two suspects were arrested," said Brillantes.

Sabagaen and Gache were arrested last May 11 after a brief gunbattle with secret marshalls in Caloocan City.

The two carjacked a vehicle owned by Pangasinan Rep. Amada Espino.

Espino’s driver, Ceasar Elivazo, 44, positively identified Sabagaen and Gache as the suspects who forcibly took the lawmaker’s Nissan Patrol, with license plate XRM-620, in front of a drugstore along Visayas Ave., in Barangay Baesa.

The two suspects then led Brillantes to Porac, Pampanga where Espino’s vehicle was recovered.

Brillantes said Sabagaen and Gache have posted a P900,000 bail each for their temporary liberty.

Because of the incident, QCPD director Chief Superintendent Nicasio Radovan implemented a three-strike policy on carjacking cases for precinct commanders.

"The three-strike policy of Gen. Radovan and the deployment of secret marshals in carjacking-prone areas helped us attain the zero carjacking incidents for the past several days," said Brillantes. — Non Alquitran

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dapat wala na bail!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast