New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hirap mag negosyo dito sa Pinas.

Arte ng mga customer. hehe

Konting problema ipapa-media.

Ang media pa naman natin mahilig sa stories na business vs. kawawang customer.

ABSCBN reporter vs. Chowking, Ai-Ai vs. Ministop...

Hoy media, wala ba abusadong customer!?

ano expect ni Liao? May full service medical facility and medical staff ang isang maliit na "zoo"?

sige nga... mag hanap nga sya ng doctor and nurses na magwowork ng full time sa "clinic" ng isang mini "zoo"

At anong "zoo" ang kaya magpasweldo sa isang full time doctor & nurse?

E ung doctor nga na may clinic sa malaking hospital MWF or TTH 3 to 4 hours lang nanjan...

kung atakehin ka nga sa puso sa weekend, asahan mo novice doc or med student lang ang aatend sayo sa emergency room...

sa "zoo" pa!

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    BTW, whta is the purpose of the hate mail? Public warning, revenge, extortion, etc.?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    seeking compensation yan...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OA nga. Kahit naman sa Manila may ahas ah. Minsan nga may mga sawa at cobra pa nung humukay ng swimming pool para sa tita ko.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    dapat charge to experience na lang nung kid yan. Part of growing up and now (and even in the future) she has a wonderful story to tell sa friends nya.

masyado pinapalaki ang issue. wala naman nangyari except for the wound. masyado binebeybi ang mga kids in this generation eh.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi everyone, newbie here.

All I know about Jerry Liao is that he is the geek looking guy that gives tips on MS office and hardware.

I also read in other threads that his kid was already 17 years old, and not a small child as was previously reported. Can anyone verify this? Wala naman common sense yung anak niya kung talaga ngang 17 years old na siya.

The caretaker that was interviewed on ABS CBN Bandila( this news program reported na dalagita na yung nakagat ) said that the kid suddenly grabbed the snake, without asking the caretaker permission if she could touch it. At least, that is what the guy said on camera.

Ano ba ang gusto nitong Jerry Liao person na ito? That Avilon give them at least 6 digits in compensation for all the trouble they went through? Saka non venomous snake naman yun, minor bite lang naman. His email sounded as if a cobra or an extremely poisonous snake bit his kid, lost her finger and nearly died.

Kasalanan naman talaga ng anak niya, di kasi nag-iisip. And when he said that they trust that the animals on display will not hurt the visitors, that just goes to show how ignorant he is. Also, his email did not say under what circumstance was his kid bitten. Puro paninisi na lang at demolition job ang pinaggagawa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, obviously soliciting sympathy if not Pesos worth of comfort.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ginagamit lang ni Liao ang pagiging "journalist" nya

he is just throwing his weight around

parang "hey, i wont let this pass, taga media ako! feel the power of the media!"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by desolate_cat View Post
    The caretaker that was interviewed on ABS CBN Bandila( this news program reported na dalagita na yung nakagat ) said that the kid suddenly grabbed the snake, without asking the caretaker permission if she could touch it. At least, that is what the guy said on camera.
    Aha! :busted:

Thanks for sharing this... I was also wondering why the said author didn't bother to delve into the details on how & why his child was bitten by the snake.

Sa haba ng reklamo nya (parang short story na), one liner lang yung snake bite explanation:

Unfortunately, my 2nd daughter was bitten by an Albino King Snake.
    :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dapat nga naging vigilant din yung nagsulat. nung nasa zoobic din kami, kahit nangingiyak na 1 yr old kid ko kasi gusto nyang hawakan yung tiger cub e di ko pinayagan. e kung bigla syang dambangin?? kahit anong sisi mo sa establishment e di mo naman mababago yung magiging kalagayan ng anak mo. so dapat super ingat na lang sa ganun, kasi talo ka talagaat na anak mo.

at medyo bent yung logic ng writer na porke available for petting yung animal means harmless na sya at total liability goes to the establishment. malay mo may mga warning signs at disclaimers na nakapost na dinisregard nila. so they should always practice vigilance regarding safety. period.

pero in fairness to the victims, there should have been at least a first aid station within the premises or free shuttle to medical city which is just around 5 mins away. or the staff should have been trained in first aid. the managers and staff should have also been more polite and accomodating since the incident happened within their establishment. i think ito talaga frustration ng writer.

i've been to avilon zoo in montalban. and all i can say is their facilities are superb and well kept. their staff are also pleasing and courteous. the animals also look healthy. so hopefully everything will end up good for both sides.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Snake Bite Story at the Arc of Avilon at Tiendesitas