New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto nakakatawa...

long time subscriber din ako ng smart. last week i received a letter stating that i am already qualified for their early retention program and that i should visit one of their business offices to finalize.

i visited them yesterday, and guess what? I need to pay 35k for the price of the handset that i got from them two years ago.... hehehehehe.

just went out of the business office without saying a word....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang hirap pala painitin ulo ni sheep. hehehe. palibutan mo na lang ng aluminum yung office nila para hindi makalabas. hehehe.

BTTT:if im not mistaken there's someone here working in smart, silver_corolla ata yung handle.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Dear Mr. Sheep,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Indeed, it has been one of our primary imperatives to observe quality customer service and we regret to learn that you were treated otherwise. With this regard, please be informed that we have communicated your concern with the concerned authorities for proper handling.

Rest assured that this concern is now being attended to. Likewise, we have requested the said group to provide you with an immediate update on the matter.

Meanwhile, we seek for your understanding as necessary actions are being carried out to address your concerns. We also would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXX
    Customer Care
    Hehehe, this is a standard template. Notice the lack of specific details. Their CC department doesn't even have the decency to draft a personalized reply. So I doubt if they would be acting on it anytime soon. Meanwhile, grit your teeth and bear with the inconvenience.

Just our luck that their rival's customer service isn't much better.
    Last edited by Galactus; March 26th, 2009 at 04:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
smart infinity