New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Although some Petron stations honored both cards but most of them dont.

You said that some Petron gas stations honor both cards, while others ask you to choose what card you should use to get your discount or points,- then go to the gas stations who honor both cards....

5303:burp:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wiper View Post
    S: I think dapat ang reklamo mo is the Petron and not SM advantage card. Since ang Petron naman ang di nag-honor to redeem your points when you [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]pump [COLOR=blue ! important]gas[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] sa kanila. Baka pwede palitan yung title ng Petron Dis-advantage Promo. peace

Kaya nag post ako ng thread to make aware of their promo. Petron and Sm advantage should come into terms on what they are going to do and comes out with something defnite. Everyone would be informed and be happpy. Thanks
    I don't think they can...since magkaiba sila nag promo and company. Better use 1 promo which has the better benefits.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ok naman ang sm advantage card mga ilang beses na rin ako nakakabili ng 1 galong ice cream using the points i earned from that card

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    para sa kin ok naman sm advantage, nagpapa gas up ako sa petron gamit ko credit card may rebate din na 3% at the same time may points ako sa sm advantage. alam ko pwede gamitin ang sm advantage sa lahat ng retail affiliates ng sm like ace, watsons, surplus shop.. etc.. may libre pa ko spaghetti sa jollibee gamit ang sm advantage card ko..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ako i'm waiting na umabot ng P1,000 petot ang laman ng advantage ko para mapalitan ng Prestige Card. Daming perks kasi ng prestige like privileges in parking, dedicated counter sa grocery, discounts sa sm department store, jollibee tie-ups etc.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Ako i'm waiting na umabot ng P1,000 petot ang laman ng advantage ko para mapalitan ng Prestige Card. Daming perks kasi ng prestige like privileges in parking, dedicated counter sa grocery, discounts sa sm department store, jollibee tie-ups etc.
    sakin sir binigyan ako ng prestige card kahit di pa 1K points ko. nung time na ni-check ng cashier yung points sa regular sm advantage ko, sabi nya pwede na daw ako kumuha ng prestige for free. not sure bakit nagkaganun.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My wife is an SM Advantage Prestige cardholder, and the biggest perk I've seen her enjoy is having an exclusive, members-only giftwrapping counter for her presents during the Christmas rush. Sobrang convenient.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I don't find any advantages in their advantage card. For me mas ok pa yung Rustan's FSP or the Mercury Suki card.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    advantageous? that question is only applicable to f card of St. Francis Square mall besides sm megamall

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit sabi mo you paid the annual dues for the sm advantage card? what annual dues, free yun a?

wifey is a prestige card holder for siguro more than 2 years na. may taga-buhat siya ng shopping bags nya kung gusto nya, dami na din nya nakuha na items for free. di ko alam ano pa ibang privelages. for something that is free i don't think you can complain.

also, petron has a point naman about honoring only 1 card. why should they credit you points for 2 cards if you only bought once. unless you'll agree to halve the points, 50% for each card.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sm Advantage Card-advantageous ?