New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    We just got out of the Fort one rainy day, crusing on the MINI along C5 on a slight turn, when we noticed the build up at the Kalayaan Intersection. The road was a little wet from a slight drizzle, when the Elf a little ahead of us on the lane to our left, suddenly hit the brakes upon seeing the traffic buildup ahead. The damn Elf swirved and turned left and hit the island!

Well, you can tell an Elf turned sideways along multi-lane C5 would occupy more than one lane. We nearly hit the tail of the elf if not for a quick swing to the right, lucky there was no car on our right. We did not even realize what happened until what I saw on the rear view mirror!

Be careful everyone - C5 with a little rain, especially beside a big vehicle like the Elf, without ABS, ASC, DSC, BFD,....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was cruising (this morning around 8:30am) from The Fort to Kalayaan via C5 this morning... it was raining but didn't see any accidents (yet).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nag 180 na rin ako dati sa c5 buti na lang wala akong katabi kundi siguro wala na ako para isulat ito... maliit lang na puddle yung nadaanan ko tapos nagbrake ako ayun nag around the world ako i remember sa harap ito ng centennial village..yung puso ko nasa lalamunan ko talaga!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hero mapapamura pa ako niyan at parang mawawalan ako ng hininga buti na lang hindi ako madalas dumadaan dyan sa C5..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Katakot C5. Slippery roads with dangerous pot/manholes.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yeah the gradients and road finish on C5 make it very dangerous during rainy periods. Almost bought it a few times there years ago.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i saw one naman sa macapagal, nagulat siya sa biglang pasok ng jeep ayun umikot din, its a corolla.. although i find macapagal to be better than c5.. pangit road ng c5 for me hindi pa level

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lagi ko rin dinadaanan iyan evry time i was on vacation, kaya lang talagang very...very careful ako, dahil nga marami na raw disgrasya diyan..... anyway ingat na lang sa ating lahat mga bro, ang avarage lifespan ng ordinary pinoy daw is around 70 yrs old na lang, baka umiksi pa kung dehins tayo mag-iingat ...gud luck

Slippery C5