New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    That's why I NEVER trust the Manila Police. When I see them on the road, I am as cautious as if I'm passing by a convicted criminal. Had many (minor) bad experiences with them! Although of course not all, but most of them!

I trust the Makati City Police anytime as I always had good/pleasant/ok experience with them, none of which comparable to Manila Police. I live in Makati, near the Manila boundary so I get equal takes on both.

By the way, in my experience, Manila Police is the most abusive of them all! Counterflowing everywhere, kotong everywhere, but nowhere to be found in the vicinity of my college, where a lot of hold-ups and snatching has been reported! :fire:

Sorry, just ranting. Can't help it since Manila Police is the topic.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess you can add grave robbing to the list of crimes that Manila's Finest find themselves in :evillaugh

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I just hate it when I read things like this! This is like a yaya molesting your own child .

No respect for the living...how much more for the dead.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This sounds like some firemen (not the volunteer firemen) who take the lead in looting the houses/factories/warehouses that are burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hindi pa Colonel si Alex Yanquiling. He currently holds the rank of Chief Inspector, which is equivalent to the rank of Major sa Army. Mainstream media should stop using miitary ranks for policemen. Matagal nang naisa-batas ang PNP Law. The PNP is a civilian organization after all.

AFAIK, wala pang pelikula na ginagawa about his life. But he received training abroad as a forensics investigator.

Dapat pag preventive suspension, tanggal din ang badge at baril. Para hindi magamit sa kalokohan
    If my memory serves me right, this was portrayed by Jestoni Alarcon and the story started with his service when he was a Lt. in the army then transferred to the PNP and started as a Patrolman.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    the comelec dalaig guy is wearing a 2carat diamond? wow. thats a lot of money. siga a.

tsk tsk matindi rin tong mga investigator. nang iisa pa. tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Alam ko meron nang movie, AFAIK si Jestoni pa ata ung bida...

Dapat magkaroon ng sequel, idagdag etong new adventures nya

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yung ginawan ng pelikula is yung tatay nya. Si Col. Yanquiling. Sya yung dati head ng Manila City Hall Detachment nung early 90s.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yes, I agree. AFAIK, yung tatay nya nga yung ginawang pelikula. Wala pa yatang isang taon na PCInsp si Yanquiling, kakapromote lang nyan e.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Share the ill-gotten wealth, ika nga...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Slain Comelec's Dalaig Robbed of his Jewelries by MPD?