New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Based on the video (and a little math), it looks like the driver of the Mazda was doing approx 130 kph. It took him about 10 secs to pass 10 lamp posts na approx 36+ meters apart (c/o Google Earth).
    Pero still yung Altis driver pa rin ang mas mali since di naman expect ni Mazda na may bubulaga sa kanya na pasalubong.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup. Looks about that quick.

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    nag deploy ba airbag? parang wala ah......
    or was that white thing on the right side of the wheel an airbag?
    Yes. And yes. Of course, as the driver attests, it's the seatbelts that saved his life.

One time lang airbag. And it does nothing if you're not wearing your belt. But the accident caused him to spin and hit the barriers a number of times after the initial accident.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Or baka naman kasi yun Starex mapipit maneuver siya kaya di na rin nya tinuloy? Kung ako yun Starex magbrake na ko once makita yun oncoming vehicle na yun.
    The Starex had no time to react. Two or three cars suddenly swerved into his lane in front of him, so he wasn't paying attention to his mirrors.

And according to the driver of the Mazda2, there was also a car behind him, so he couldn't swerve hard right or hit the brakes hard for fear of hitting the other two cars.
    Last edited by niky; September 2nd, 2013 at 09:38 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Pansin ko din nga mabilis takbo nung Mazda 2 pero mali pa din yung naka Altis na yun.
    Loko talaga yung driver nung altis na yun nakipag chicken match.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup. Looks about that quick.

Yes. And yes. Of course, as the driver attests, it's the seatbelts that saved his life.

One time lang airbag. And it does nothing if you're not wearing your belt. But the accident caused him to spin and hit the barriers a number of times after the initial accident.

The Starex had no time to react. Two or three cars suddenly swerved into his lane in front of him, so he wasn't paying attention to his mirrors.

And according to the driver of the Mazda2, there was also a car behind him, so he couldn't swerve hard right or hit the brakes hard for fear of hitting the other two cars.
    Kung ako din driver ng Starex di ko na rin mapapansin yung Mazda. Sigurado nasa isip nya was about the Altis na nasa wrong lane.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Kelan ito nangyari? Dapat nga kulong mga nagcacause ng ganyang accident.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Kelan ito nangyari? Dapat nga kulong mga nagcacause ng ganyang accident.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Ang masakit diyan 200 petot lang daw ang multa.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Mabilis lang talaga yung Mazda (+120kph) kaya wala na syang time mag react, yung ibang car sa unahan nya naka iwas pa sa Altis.
    At fault pa din yung driver ng Altis, suicidal daw dahil sa gf.
    At 30 yrs old, nagkakaproblema pa siya sa chicks?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Mabilis lang talaga yung Mazda (+120kph) kaya wala na syang time mag react, yung ibang car sa unahan nya naka iwas pa sa Altis.
    At fault pa din yung driver ng Altis, suicidal daw dahil sa gf.
    At 30 yrs old, nagkakaproblema pa siya sa chicks?
    Suicidal daw siya? Eh di magbigti nalang siya, huwag na siya mandamay ng iba. Selfish prick.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How the heck was the Altis able to do a counterflow? May barriers in between diba? Near what exit did this happen?

Parang gusto ko na magkaron ng dash cam sa dami ng sira ulong drivers ngayon. What happened to the mazda 2 driver was nightmarish. Nobody would have expected that nga. Kahit ako baka isipin ko naduling lang ako

Kung gusto niya mamatay wag siyang mangdamay!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 2nd, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tingin ko nagmamadali si altis mag online sa fezbuk para magsign - up for this one , to the extent na di niya namalayan na wrong side of way siya ng skyway,

i second the motion of C4Y, san banda nagyari ito?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast