New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i don't know what the deal it is with sirens. i know the police and ambulances are supposed to have them but what about people who have no place using them.
    i was driving along a sidestreet going to wilson when the car behind me starts using his siren. as the road was clear and he wasn't police, i didn't mind them. suddenly, he accelerates ahead of me and starts blowing his siren again. that move really pissed me off. i revved up and overtook him. i slowed down, looked at them (funny, seems he was just a family driver) and drove off.
    Since the traffic at wilson eventually became crowded just before ortigas, they could have continued with their behavior of blowing the siren but good thing they didn't.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't get why people are so fixated on them either. unless you are obviously an emergency vehicle, nobody pays attention to you anyway - so all you have accomplished is that everyone on the road hates you.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ang isa pang matindi, wangwang pa ng wangwang eh wala naman din magagawa kasi trapik nga! Walang malulusutan puwera kung nakakalipad sasakyan niya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganyan talga sa pinas.. hehe..

minsan gusto kong batuhin ng piso lalo na pag asa likod ko tapos d naman gumagalaw un trafic..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ako pag nakita ko green plate and wang wang ng wang gigitna ko pa yung LC ko tutal malaki naman...wala rin magawa hehehe

iisa lang daan natin...and di naman sila nakaka layo lols sa trapik...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap ipitin ng mga yan. Hehehehe. Katuwaan lang. Lalo na kapag may ka-convoy ako sa daan.

Do you ever hear me using my siren? Nabulok na nga, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kalimitan, the real owners are decent enough people...ung mga drayber ang gago magmaneho...nakahawak lang ng manibela ng oto, feeling owner na sila -- un pala, magdyi-dyip din pala pauwi sa kanila

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe. Ako dedma lang. Ginigitna ko pa para mahirapan umovertake.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    same with pajerokid... and ginagawa ko i make my sounds so loud na parang di ko sila naririnig....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Another feeling VIP yan...Tama lang na pahirapan niyo muna sila umovertake..Ano sila hilo?..Kapal ng mukha nila na gumamit ng mga sirens..Pwede pa kung emergency pero kung wala naman emergency at gusto lang nila muna hindi na tama yun...

Kung pwede nga lang ipitin pa sila mas maganda...:D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Sirens are annoying