New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Guys,

I will just be noting a not so good driving incident I saw last Sunday evening (2004.05.09 - 20:40) from the stretch of EDSA from Taft Avenue until to Buendia.

A skinny girl (with a companion) driving an untinted silver Toyota Corolla with plate number UKY-647 swept, cutted and forcibly pushed her way through different cars in that area. That incident caused some vehicles (including myself) to almost collide with her car due to her wreckless driving. It seems that the driver and passenger of that car were intoxicated with alcohol or some sort of illegal stuffs (bawal iyon during the elections diba?) based on their appearances.

With regards to this, I will just like to remind everyone to drive safely. Wreckless driving will not prove anything and it might trigger an accident that no one wants.

Just a reminder.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti di ka nadamay.

About driving under the influence, do we have our own version of DUI?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the warning, we should be on the lookout with that info supplied.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yeah, i agree with sir ungas. we should be aware of these reckless drivers. tsikoteeers, be vigilant you might be the next casualty...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsk tsk tsk, delikado yan ah. Ingat lang tayo mga peeps;)

Patrace naten sa LTO tas i-timbre nating carnap sa TMG para matuto. Joke lang po!

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    aba mukhang sabog yung driver ah.. skinny? mukhang lulon sa sh***.. tsk tsk buti nalang hindi kayo nadamay sir. badtrip ang ganyan.. ang alak ini-ihi !! hindi nilalagay sa utak.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dapat hinuhuli yan ganyan mga tao...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ingat lang peeps, early morning kanina may collision sa buendia-ayala intersection...

taxi and optra... yung pasahero sa taxi naipit. kinailangang i cut yung roof...

ang masama pa, di nag deploy yung airbag ng optra

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Disguised Daewoo Nubira... or it could be the severity of the impact did reach the required level, or was not in an area where the sensors are.

I could be wrong.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; May 13th, 2004 at 06:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The MMDA should have a hot line where we could just report the plate numbers, date and time and sila na bahala sa lahat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Silver Toyota Corolla UKY-647