New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is a nice contribution sana here in Goon squad HQ, but unfortunately i dont have camera ready to take the picture. anyway, last saturday afternoon, Along ATC , may nakita akong Dark Ford Everest na mabagal ang takbo, at the back of this SUV,, may naka sulat na yellow paint na "LEMON" then sa mga sides nito naka sulat ang reklamo ng owner sa Ford Alabang..as what has been written.. ayaw daw sirbisan ang unit considering na under warranty pa ito...,,well i thought this is part of Edsa celebration last week end , pero maganda ang idea ng onwer nito to express his grievances...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Revovx200
    This is a nice contribution sana here in Goon squad HQ, but unfortunately i dont have camera ready to take the picture. anyway, last saturday afternoon, Along ATC , may nakita akong Dark Ford Everest na mabagal ang takbo, at the back of this SUV,, may naka sulat na yellow paint na "LEMON" then sa mga sides nito naka sulat ang reklamo ng owner sa Ford Alabang..as what has been written.. ayaw daw sirbisan ang unit considering na under warranty pa ito...,,well i thought this is part of Edsa celebration last week end , pero maganda ang idea ng onwer nito to express his grievances...
    sayang, nakontak ko sana owner, at idagdag ang Ford Quezon Avenue sa mga walang kwentang service centers!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The mentioned unit has been posted here before but in another tsikot forum (diesel forums and as an OT). Feel free to take pics of it when you passby the area again.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may bed reviews na rin pala ang ford service centers... tsk tsk tsk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba may bad reviews na rin ang mismong FORD Everest??? Ano ba nangyari dun sa issue na hindi gumana air bag nung FORD Everest ng Asawa ng mayor ng ewan kung saan na namatay????

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    so it means hindi talaga maganda ang revies for the ford everest?!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bascially the ride isn't so good... its expected with leaf spring suspension.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; February 27th, 2006 at 12:01 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi lang naman Ford ang may bad service center(s). Even Toyota and Honda have their own share of horror stories. Kahit dito pa lang sa community natin meron na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Airbag Issue:

Of course the airbags didn't go off. The Everest involved in that accident was hit from behind. They usually only go off if the initial impact is from the front.

The "Lemon" Everest:

Complaint? Parang Jeepney daw. In other words, it rides like a rock, like it's on leaf springs (which it actually has), is noisy like a diesel (which it is) and is slow (obviously... diesel, hello?)

Those owners are idiots. Good thing they didn't buy an Isuzu Crosswind. Other people who've bought the Crosswind only to find out that it rides horribly, smokes even when new, and is slow as heck just sell them. This couple actually wants Ford to make their unit ride like an Expedition.

Ford Service:

Depende sa casa. Ford Alabang is supposed to be one of the best, but they're always full (daming customers) and parts sometimes take a while. But they're conscientious, they keep calling you back regarding service, and follow-up is religiously observed.

I pity the Service Adviser who had to deal with these people.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    niky, eto ba yung complaints ng mismong owner concerned in this post? if so, saan mo nakuha? if not, malay mo ba kung ano specific complaints nya? baka naman talagang bulok yung unit na nabenta sa kanya.

yes, i've heard about several compliants regarding all car brands in certain service stations, but ford consistently seems to top the list. everyone remember the media man whose complaints re his explorer's constantly breaking down kept falling on deaf ears? then again, until a lemon law is passed in this country, talo kadalsan yung car buyers since the manufacturers can sustain a protracted legal battle more than individuals.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Sighting - A Ford Everest in Alabang town center