New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    On going event. Radio reports three dead. A certain Mayor Ocol of Zamboanga del Sur was shot while waiting for their ride. Among the injured are children. Isn't the NAIA SUPPOSED to be highly secured and on heightened alert duiring this peak season??? Someone should resign for this. The arrival area is CLOSED to all traffic. Expect even worst traffic now going to the airport.

GMA News ·
    16 minutes ago

JUST IN: Ilang katao napaulat na sugatan sa isang shooting incident sa departure area sa NAIA Terminal 3; airport police, PNP, pinaresponde na. | via *dzbb, https://twitter.com/dzbb
    Last edited by Monseratto; December 20th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Hala closed ang arrival area? Naku po.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Talumpa Ocol... in a shooting incident in 2010,,,I guess mission accomplished.

Zambo vice mayor, nephew shot in Manila
    Jeannette Andrade
    Philippine Daily Inquirer

November 02, 2010

MANILA, Philippines—Motorcycle-riding gunmen shot and wounded late Tuesday afternoon a visiting local executive of Zamboanga del Sur province and his nephew in Manila.

The shooters fled after hitting Labangan town Vice Mayor Ocol Talumpa, 46, and his nephew Alimuddin Silad, 40.

Talumpa sustained three bullet wounds in the shoulder, right thigh and right hand while Silad was shot in the right leg. Both were brought to the Medical Center Manila for treatment.

Manila Police District (MPD) officer-in-charge Chief Superintendent Roberto Rongavilla said the attack happened at around 1:30 p.m. along Leon Guinto Street in Ermita near the Raysa Recruitment Agency ran by Talumpa’s wife.

Talumpa and Silad were about to board a car when two men riding tandem on a motorcycle appeared and started shooting at the two.

Although hit by the first shots, the two were able to duck for cover inside the vehicle.

“The gunmen were not able to complete their mission because of the crowd that had panicked around them at the sound of gunfire,” Rongavilla added.

Talumpa’s two children who were seated at the back seat of the vehicle were unharmed.

SPO3 Benjamin Imperial of MPD Ermita Station 5 said that before the attack, witnesses recalled seeing the two gunmen having lunch at a corner store near the recruitment agency.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kaya pala parang ang gulo kanina when I passed by. A lot of cars lining at the entrance checkpoints. Akala ko it was just normal holiday rush.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Radio reports THERE ARE STILL NO CCTV CAMERAS IN THE ARRIVAL AREA...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Someone close to him must've wanted him dead. Alam parati schedule niya.

Sent from my C6903 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tha assailants were RIDING IN TANDEM and were in Police Uniforms... suntok sa buwan na mahuhuli sila. All four dead belonged to the group of the mayor, including the wife, a 25-year old relative, and 18-month old baby.
    Last edited by Monseratto; December 20th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Napaka delikado ng panahon ngayon ....... almost everyday may patay!

And its Christmas time pa!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tangna sunod sunod mga nangyayari sa pinas...

Sent from Toyota Chatswood NSW...GT-I9505

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kung closed arrival area, open naman cgruo sa parking area?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast