New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Thanks! Para malaman kung sino okay at hindi.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Please dont deal this the amuyong of banawe. Deal directly to the stores then let them be the one to call their contacts. Most of the time they will give you a feature for a certain repair or parts but once you agree to their price they will start dismantling your car then they will inform you some excuses porke no surplus available na pala or their supplier doesnt have any stock left and they will just get one from other source which is more expensive at that time you have no choice left coz youre already trapped in their modus. This people are the expert con artist at banawe, dont deal with them. Once you want to claim a backjob, you wll never find the same person again. Magkakilala lahat mga yan, they will just inform the person you are looking for to avoid you until you got tired in looking for that person and you end up paying anew for the same old job.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    parang 99% ng mga "freelancers" dyan ogag.

mangilanngilan lang ang ok. Si felix (?) na nagrerepair ng headlight positive ang feedback.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^who's Felix? what does he do for Headlights? Im interested to know.

B-to-T:

I had one experience lang, it's a good one naman, my Nissan Frontier 4x4's air filter cover got a crack and one guy approached me and i asked him if can he repair it using fiber glass moulding then he did. although i know may patong silang 300php dun, okae lang. At least, all i did was sit at yougbors' store, drank juice and waited for him to comeback.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    headlight cleaning ata. nabasa ko lang dito sa forum.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    may mga mahusay din naman na gumagawa. yung mga pang ilalim specialty yan ng "pit crew" dito sa banawe sa may gilid ng St. Theresa's College. sa observation ko daming nag papaayos sa kanila at mga matatanda na itong mga nag-aayos nato. yun lang minsan may kamahalan yung labor nila tulad ng palit ng mga belts 500 sa kanila, sa shop 300 lang.

huwag lang kayo pagagawa ng mga bagay na kinakailangan ng EPOXY. malamang madudungisan tsikot niyo dahil kung san-san nila ihahawak kamay nila tulad ng nangyari sa ride ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    Please dont deal this the amuyong of banawe.
    Ay grabe nakakatakot mga freelancers dun. Sad lang, most newbies fall for their services.

When you go banawe research muna sa net for reputable shops then call the shop first before you go to make sure they have the parts and time available to service you.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^^ yung ibang shops pag kinapos sa tao, mga banawe bots ang gumagawa para sa kanila at yung ibang shops din sa banawe wala namang mekaniko yung tambay sa harap nila na banawebot ang tau-tauhan nila.

ang hirap lang sa mga yan pag nagtanung ka sa isa, parang langaw sa dami na nakatagpo ng basura mga yan. asahan mong dudumugin ka nila. ang kukulit ng mga yan!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I don't deal with those " tambays " who offer help in a much cheaper price, as they say.

Yes, they may seem to give you a hand by not giving you any hassle of looking for reputable shops but as soon as you fall for them, there and then their modus will start rolling. Also, once you entertain one, in a matter of seconds their friends will come bugging your car then voila! one emblem of yours is already gone. Never happened to me though, but mostly this is their modus as per my friends.

That's the reason why I go straight to shops I called prior to my trip. I also hate the hassle of parking on one shop, going down to ask, then leaving again, after which you repeat the same cycle until you find a " steal price ". Stick to one. Haggle through the telephone then go straight to them. Or if you have a companion, you can park on one shop then ask him to look at others if their parts are cheaper. Never go alone, if possible.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only freelancers I deal with are Felix (kalbo) and Jemson and his posse. Been doing business with them since the 90's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Share Your Good and Bad Experiences with Banawe Freelancers