New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    As a regular customer of Shakey's Tomas Morato, my family decided to take a snack at their Greenhills branch earlier. It was noticeable that there were few customers inside (4 families including ours) so we decided to push through with our snack.

We took a table, and sat down. Normally, a customer would take at least 5 minutes to make his order. However, as soon as we sat down and the menus were given the waitress abruptly asked us if we were ready with our orders. I gently said not yet. So she went away and proceeded with her work. After a minute or two, another waitress approached us and asked us the same thing, then again, I said not yet and I would just call one of them if we were already ready.

As soon as our orders [ namely the ff: 1.) 6 pc. chicken with mojos 2.) Chef's Choice Ceasar Salad 3.) Regular Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza and; 4.) Biggest Coffee Chip shake ] were taken we were informed that the orders were to be served in a 15 minute span. The usual time. So I just said ok.

The 15th minute arrived, and only the 6 pc. chicken with mojos arrived. Ok, maybe the others will be served in around 5 minutes. So we dug in. I asked the manager if I could ask for a dip for the mojos, he said it would cost us 23 pesos ( WTF -- not being a cheapskate or whatever, but 23 pesos for a dip?! ) so I said nevermind.

Another 15 minutes have passed, no orders arrived. I followed up, twice. And was informed that the food will arrive in shortly.

After 25 minutes (making it a total of 40 minutes) the Pizza arrived followed by the Caesar Salad. I asked if my Coffee Chip Shake was already ready since the food will be shortly finished. They said it will take another 10 minutes before it will be served. Ok sure.

15 minutes have passed, no shake arrived. I got pissed and canceled the order. They said it will be ready in a short while, but I already gave them a long time to make that shake.

I asked for a comments/suggestions slip and filled it up with low marks and negative remarks. Then handed it to the manager.

When the bill came, I was expecting an apology. But I got NOTHING. Deadma. Even a simple sorry for serving your food late remark. Nothing.

Very poor service. I would understand if the restaurant was full, but no. There were only 4 families, including mine, inside.

Crappy service. Crappy personnel. Will definitely not going back there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ALL shakeys branches are slow

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ I have to agree. Pero yun sa Shakey's Tomas Morato na parati ko pinupuntahan sa billing lang mabagal (mga 15mins.) pero sa food naman hindi. Considering na mas marami pa tao dun kaysa dito sa Shakey's Greenhills.

Ano na ba nangyari sa Shakey's ? Ok naman service nila before ah.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    why is shakey's still operating?

sa dami na pizza places they should have died already

--

madalas ako sa t.morato... pag pizza doon ako sa amici

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    why is shakey's still operating?

sa dami na pizza places they should have died already

--

madalas ako sa t.morato... pag pizza doon ako sa amici
    ok naman kasi pizza nila.

pero the service is crap.

--

masarap din sa amici natry ko na

tapos kapag bibingka meron dun malapit sa alex III

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shakey's pizza (especially the thin crust pizza) is good. That is why people still go back to them.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Feedback Form below

Shakey's Pizza

Attn: Lorenzo Gurrero

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I also experienced problems with Shakey's Morato.
    Last year, we ordered pizza for pickup via phone.
    We ordered a day in advance and we made clear to them the time of pickup.
    When we arrived there, wala pa. Sabi ng manager, ngayon pa lang nisa-start yung pugon!
    So we waited for like 20mins.
    While waiting, binigyan kami ng suhol --- a big plate of MOJOS.
    I said, well...at least my suhol.
    When I bit into the mojos, parang lupa! It was dry and crumbly. It tasted like last night's leftover mojos na pinasok sa oven toaster!
    I called the manager and asked her to eat the mojos. At first ayaw niya. But I insisted. Buti na lang ni-acknowledge niya na lasang lupa, and she gave us a sundae instead. Tapos sinita niya yung kusinero ata.

Anyway, as much as I dislike Shakey's service, I still patronize the place. I love their pizza.

Ah a decade ago sa Shakey's Galleria. Sobrang tagal ng service, naubos na yung lunch break ko. 4 kami non. What we did was to wait (tiis) for our order to come, then we walked out. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Aminado ako mabagal ang Shakey's. Last Sunday, sa Shakey's Retiro, naka-dalawang tawag ako sa waitress para lang sa dalawang baso. Oh well, puno din ang area kasi dahil graduation sa may Lourdes. Pero for me, its not a reason bakit mo patatagalin yun query ng isang customer.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Aminado ako mabagal ang Shakey's. Last Sunday, sa Shakey's Retiro, naka-dalawang tawag ako sa waitress para lang sa dalawang baso. Oh well, puno din ang area kasi dahil graduation sa may Lourdes. Pero for me, its not a reason bakit mo patatagalin yun query ng isang customer.
    Mas mabilis pa nga yung dating ng order sa mga not-so expensive restaurants, eh. Considering na full meal pa yung sineserve nila.

And kapag sinabi nilang 15 minutes. Within the given time talaga. Etong shakey's 15 minutes x 4, eh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Shakey's Greenhills and their SLOW SERVICE.