New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Estrada's City of Manila is full of this sh*theads...

By Coconuts Manila March 7, 2016 / 05:13 PHT

At around 1:30pm on Fri, Mar 4, Jonel Pineda and his accomplice robbed a jeepney that was passing through Quiapo.

A student named Harold Pura, one of the jeepney's passengers, was carrying a taser or stun gun so he decided to use it on Pineda. At that time, Pineda had been holding a knife near Pura's neck.

However, Pura's taser was already on "low batt" mode. "Naubos na 'yung kuryente, hindi pa sya bagsak (The electricity got drained and the robber was still standing)," Pura later related. What made things more difficult was that Pura himself also got a bit of electric shock.

Irked that Pura put up a fight, Pineda ended up stabbing him on his side. Pura sustained a wound but, fortunately, it was not fatal.

Later on, when he was already in jail and slapped with the appropriate charges, Pineda related in Filipino, "I wouldn't have stabbed him if he didn't use his stun gun on me."

There you have it folks, these criminals expect us to treat them with tenderness.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I am speechless with his reasoning.

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Can somebody just shoot the robber in order to prevent his genes from propagating and his idiocy spreading?
    Last edited by jave; March 7th, 2016 at 12:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tignan ninyo naman ang mga tao rito sa Metro Manila....

Aba e,- holdaper/robber na nga e,- malakas pa rin ang kanilang sense of [self-]entitlement???...

T*ngn* naman o!...

Sabi ko nga,- walang "nagkakamali" sa mga tao rito!

Walang "umaamin" ng "pagkakamali" nila!....

Iyan ang bulok na kultura nating mga Pilipino (kasama ako riyan)...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.0K _/_/_/_/_/:jazzybass:_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    vote duterte for president! those criminals deserve what duterte has plans for them... we do not want our 32% monthly tax to go feed criminals in correctional facilities (jail) in the hope they will change for the better...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    vote duterte for president! those criminals deserve what duterte has plans for them...
    Seemed like you're very sold with Duterte.

So whats his plans for this crooks?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unahin niya anak niya...yun pa rin ang challenge ko. Self-entitled robber stabs student in Quiapo...and blames student

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Can somebody just shoot the robber in order to prevent his genes from propagating and his idiocy spreading?
    Baka sisihin pa niya asawa niya (assuming meron) pg dumami lahi niya Self-entitled robber stabs student in Quiapo...and blames student

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Self-entitled robber stabs student in Quiapo...and blames student