New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Buti na lang may thread na ganito!
    Thanks guys!

It will never happen to me,.. hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero33
    thats some crazy stuff. I've got Klasses All in One and Sealant Glaze on my car and it looks like a mirror cause of its cleanliness.

and YET they ask if I want to have my car waxed. I said ok na, malinis yan, then the guy goes "di sir! mukhang kailangan pa yan ng proteksyon! bagong bago wala pa wax cguro to!" I said "di mo pala alam ang mukha ng malinis pala eh!"

they use the cheapest wax there is. Saw one of them holding turtle wax na may daming dirt contaminations. Grabe sa tingin niya mas ganda pala ang wax niya kaysa sa Klasse twins.
    Wow, enough said

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang. sabi ko pa naman kanina masubukan nga minsan yang mga yan pag nagkapera.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero33
    thats some crazy stuff. I've got Klasses All in One and Sealant Glaze on my car and it looks like a mirror cause of its cleanliness.

and YET they ask if I want to have my car waxed. I said ok na, malinis yan, then the guy goes "di sir! mukhang kailangan pa yan ng proteksyon! bagong bago wala pa wax cguro to!" I said "di mo pala alam ang mukha ng malinis pala eh!"

they use the cheapest wax there is. Saw one of them holding turtle wax na may daming dirt contaminations. Grabe sa tingin niya mas ganda pala ang wax niya kaysa sa Klasse twins.
    hahahaha!!! also happened to me!!!

my car is as shiny as a mirror and they say that it needs to be waxed.

though I've seen them work on some of the cars here in Galleria. IMO, the water used is barely sufficient. the rags used to drying the car are also questionable (as is with almost every carwash out there).

my brother didn't listen to me about this, and he got a long scratch in the hood because of the dirty rags used by the carwash.

ko,kahit mud-stricken na van ko(and car) never ako palinis sa kanila...maglinis/magpalinis ako i consume more than what they have in their trolleys...(baka nga recycle water-->ung pinagdumihan ginagamit muli!)

they charge alot and they look na as if nililinis nila....babantayan mo din...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never din akong nagpalinis sa mga iyan kahit anong dumi ng sasakyan ko...kung nakita nyo yung buga ng tubig eh malakas pa yata ihi ko

i wonder kung yung mga may ari ng Clean Car na iyan eh pinapalinis din nila kotse nila sa tauhan nila...tsk tsk

as per Entrepreneur Magazine sina Dino Lagdameo at Marvin Da Silva and nag isip nyan...you may contact them at 893-4282, 893-4330 :justice:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Is it me, or have any of you gents (and ladies, if there are some viewing) noticed na yung uniforms ng mga carwash guys pare-pareho? I mean, dito sa Glorietta, sa Rockwell, sa Gale at sa Robinsons place, I think same company lang sila. It's either that or totally color blind ako. :puyat:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    swirls galore! payo ko sayo ipa detail mo na nga to put back that smile in your face, kasi if you dont, everytime na makita mo yung swirls na yan, sasama lang ang loob mo!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Nobody cares and loves your car like you do. For me, i dont let anyone clean/wax my car, especially those backyard car wash. They dont know the proper care for car's finish.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat hiritan nyo: "OK Lang Pre, Kaya ko gasgasin kotse ko ng libre"

:D

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
See what one of those mall parking lot CleanCar people did to my car.