New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

If you have any complaints about Clean Car Global here at Rockwell, forward them to me please. I'll make sure they get to the proper authorities. We won't let their kind of shenanigans go on. HTH!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    wow! sana hindi mo binayaran...

The BMW dent incident troubles me... Malls should be held liable for this IMO, kaya pag pumupunta ako ng mall i make it a point to clean my car first if possible para wala nang tanong tanong.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd rather have my car washed at the neighborhood carwash... costs only P60 for the foam wash with tire black and interior vacuum.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nakaka-bother nga yung sa BMW, kaya lang naa-anticipate ko na yung sagot ng management: Na kesyo hindi naman sira yung lighting fixture nila, natamaan lang nung car wash personnel kaya bumagsak sa kotse. Tapos sasabihin hindi sila liable for that kasi hindi naman nila empleyado yung nag-car wash, mag-reklamo na lang sa firm na nag-offer ng service, ekek...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ouch.
    Our maid would have done a better job at putting swirl marks on my civic without me paying up 250! lol.

thanks, now i know not to trust car park car washers. Well, since may swirl marks na ren naman ung auto ko.... whatheheck...*sigh

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I didn't pay them, I simply signed an incident report and took a video of the supervisor acknowledging the physical evidence.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grabe naman yan!!!kami hindi nagpapalinis sa mga ganyan...ako kasi mas gusto ko nakikita kung paano nililinis ang sasakyan...bakit nga ba na-uso na ata ang mga car wash service sa malls???saan kaya sila galing...? anyway, lesson nalang po sayo yan, next time dont trust those guys...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    thats some crazy stuff. I've got Klasses All in One and Sealant Glaze on my car and it looks like a mirror cause of its cleanliness.

and YET they ask if I want to have my car waxed. I said ok na, malinis yan, then the guy goes "di sir! mukhang kailangan pa yan ng proteksyon! bagong bago wala pa wax cguro to!" I said "di mo pala alam ang mukha ng malinis pala eh!"

they use the cheapest wax there is. Saw one of them holding turtle wax na may daming dirt contaminations. Grabe sa tingin niya mas ganda pala ang wax niya kaysa sa Klasse twins.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    They spray a little water on a part of your car then wipe it with a piece of cloth even if the dirt has not yet been removed, nangyayari tuloy nagagasgas ang car. That's why I was never tempted to let them wash my car.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
See what one of those mall parking lot CleanCar people did to my car.