New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You should have watched them do their magic on other cars first before you allowed them to work on your car. :-(

Anwyay, lessons learned na rin yan. And the pix you took and posted should serve as a good warning to those who wish to 'try' their services.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kahit ilang beses na akong na-offeran nyan, hindi ako pumapayag. Bakit? Gusto ko kita ko ang kotse ko habang nililinis. At, may mga areas na madilim sa underground parking, how can they see what they're doing?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami naman kasi kumakagat and not a lot of people really give a mooch about their cars basta "malinis"... I tried to warn a lot of people about it hehe...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The name of the company is CleanCar Global (Philippines)

May nakita nga akong convertible na Porsche sa Rockwell, gwapo sana kaso daming "swirl" marks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I was never attracted to these kind of services. 200 pesos is very expensive tapos they will cheat you pa. I agree with the_wildthing, there are parts in the parking lot inside the mall that are dark. Good examples are Rockwell, G4 underground and Park Square. Iba talaga ang makikita mo ang car mo nililinis or ikaw mismo ang maglilinis.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    luko-luko talaga pag ganyan. ibang usapan na yan...

lesson learned na lang talaga...

kaya ako, never really tried that carwash-parking thingee....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so anong nangyari? patanggal mo sa kanila yan...AFAIK P250 charge nila dyan...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I had the chance to obvserve 'yang mga 'yan once, nung nakatambay ako sa parking lot in one the major malls while waiting for my wife. Here's what I noticed:

1. They don't clean their rags or mops. Whatever water they clean it with, it is dirty. kaya yung mops and trapo, madaming grains of dirt. Hindi nila niri-rinse nung husto.
    2. They wash haphazard. Basta matapos lang. They don't really rinse the car. They just splosh water and that's it. Take note: madumi-dumi pa yung water.
    3. They wipe the car as fast as they can in a haphazard fashion. Basta punas lang ng punas.
    3. The one I observed used the mop na ginamit nya sa wheels at tyres dun sa body.
    4. Wala silang paki-alam kasi dehins nila rid yun. Ang objective lang nila matapos

At ito ang pinakamatindi: when the guy finished washing the car, he lifted yung mop nyana mahaba ang handle and he accidentally hit the fluorescent lighting. Bumagsak yung buong assembly at tinamaan yung BMW na katabi. The result? Kupi yug Bimmer. Ano ginawa nung taga-hugas? He looked around and, nung sigurado syang walang nakakita, umalis buhat-buhat yung assembly. So, yung poor owner nung Bimmer wont have any idea kung bakit may dent yung boot nya.

Since concerned (kuno) citezen ako, I just looked for a guard. He just reported the incident. What did management say? Of course, the usual tag line: they are not responsible. 'Di ba mga sirs, they is such a thing na "command responsibility".

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just yesterday (sunday), I was in Shangri-La mall. One of the carwash guys just finished waxing..este...swirling a Volvo (nakataas na yung wipers plus may puddle of water). Tapos, the guy placed his notepad (receipt siguro) on a the hood of a slightly dirty Revo parked next to the Volvo. Doon siya nagsulat ng resibo sa hood ng Revo. Grabe! (Siguro umayaw sa wash-and-wax offer niya yung may ari ng revo.)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
See what one of those mall parking lot CleanCar people did to my car.