New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sometimes one wonders how much service is truly rendered by these people when you leave them to wash and wax your car.

I entered rockwell basement parking level one and was pretty happy I got a slot rather quickly a few steps from the entrance.

I'd be gone shortly for about an hour and figured, heck have the car washed and waxed to save me the trouble. So I conceded to the offer of one of those fellas with the pushcarts

Lo and behold upon my return I noticed that the carwash person was letting the wax dry atop the hood. Moroever, I noticed that the car was unusually dry with only the wheel blackened with tire black which looked more like water actually.

I checked the wheel wells and found it to be bone dry with the accumulated dirt rubbing off my fingertips like fine powder.

I also opened the trunk of my car to check the canal for any signs of moisture. There was none.

I asked him why the car was dry, he said he already mopped around it. I said it was impossible for that time to have the wheel wells and trunk lid dry.

There were no waterstains too.

He just remained quiet.

Obviously this means a few things:

1) The joker did not wash the car prior to waxing it.
    2) If ever he did, I doubt he used sufficient water.
    3) If he waxed it with dirt on the surface of the car, you have instant abrasion.
    4) If you let hard wax dry, it also becomes an abrasive.

Hence the evidenc:

Exhibit A - C

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang ginamitan ng scotch brite ah! buti na lang kahit minsan di ko pa naisipan magpalinis sa mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kaya wala akong tiwala sa mga parking lot car wash na yan eh. Sinubukan ko rin yan, sa Galleria naman. Pagbalik namin sa kotse, hindi pa masyado malinis, may putik-putik pa. Ang mahal-mahal pa naman ng bayad (200 pesos).

Kaya dun na lang ako sa regular car wash, 60 pesos lang, 80 tops. At least nakikita ko na nababasa ng husto yung kotse pag hinuhugasan, nababantayan ko pa.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    looks like drycleaning forsure pranela pa at chamois ginamit to wipe the car... magkano charge nila for that job?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nako buti di mo ginulpi ung loko

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    potek! even if they see my car very very dirty or very dusty, i tell them "ako nalang ang maglilinis niya, thank you". So what did you do next? did you file a complaint?
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; February 14th, 2005 at 05:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yikes.

(di ba pang goon squad to?)

Wow daming guhit ah. tsk tsk. Go to bigberts and have them polish that mess and put a smile back on your face . Ako, kahit sang damukal na pulik, alikabok, etc. di ko basta basta pinapahugasan lalo na sa mga malls, gusto ko DIY hehehehe at least may TLC.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Usuallly ang linya ko dyan e.. " Malinis pa naman ah..." Kahit sobrang dumi na ng oto...
    Hehehe...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
See what one of those mall parking lot CleanCar people did to my car.