New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ah sa TipidPC.com . Sadly, dumami na talaga manloloko dun. Wayback 2003, matitino pa ang lahat. meron isa or dalawa. Pero ngayon, napakarami na.

Just deal with people rated with 150+ positive feedbacks kung gusto mo na safe ka. Sila kasi yung may verified information at matagal na talaga. Meron din matitino na newbies, pero swertihan.
    Last edited by Horsepower; April 4th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Don't transact with people na di kilala. Daming scammer ngayon lalo na kung kaduda-duda yung profile. Unless magmeet kayo personally, don't trust them.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Madalas din ako dyan sa TipidPC. Pero parati akong maingat.

Gusto ko, tinenesting sa bahay o shop(verified, baka fly by night) ng seller un item. Never ganyan mga bank transactions.

Dami namang seller dun, bat dyan pa sa kailangan i-ship un item. Madali ka ngang takbuhan nyan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rai2k8 View Post
    Don't transact with people na di kilala. Daming scammer ngayon lalo na kung kaduda-duda yung profile. Unless magmeet kayo personally, don't trust them.
    i agree on this, dont transact sa mga ganito, lalo na kung may money involved and via bank/shipment ang bayaran. mas maganda talaga kung maari meet personally..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'll just post this here. Meron ako mga nababalitaan na nag a apply ng postpaid sa Globe or smart only to find out may account na sila at yung account nila may malaki utang dahil nag claim ng phone at hindi binayaran monthly. Malamang ito yun.

I feel like this can be an inside job, or the scammer has a copy of the victim's government ID and/or financial details. screenshot_20231117_233711_reddit.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I'll just post this here. Meron ako mga nababalitaan na nag a apply ng postpaid sa Globe or smart only to find out may account na sila at yung account nila may malaki utang dahil nag claim ng phone at hindi binayaran monthly. Malamang ito yun.

I feel like this can be an inside job, or the scammer has a copy of the victim's government ID and/or financial details. screenshot_20231117_233711_reddit.jpg
    especially if promised a "prize", i wouldn't give my personal information to a complete stranger at the other side of the line.
    obviously a scam.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    especially if promised a "prize", i wouldn't give my personal information to a complete stranger at the other side of the line.
    obviously a scam.
    This is the scam ads. I guess you'll get a new phone nga with downpayment lang but it's obviously illegal and since you are giving the scammer your ID you're the next victim.

Shared album - Brat PAQ - Google Photos

This scam won't work kung hindi kasabwat yung employee ng telco. Makes you think that sometimes we just submit a photocopy or picture of our ID to a legit person, for example CC application sa mall. Next thing you know may delinquent account ka na sa telco. screenshot_20231118_030913_reddit.jpg
    Last edited by BratPAQ; November 18th, 2023 at 04:22 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is the scam ads. I guess you'll get a new phone nga with downpayment lang but it's obviously illegal and since you are giving the scammer your ID you're the next victim.

This scam won't work kung hindi kasabwat yung employee ng telco. Makes you think that sometimes we just submit a photocopy or picture of our ID to a legit person, for example CC application sa mall. Next thing you know may delinquent account ka na sa telco. screenshot_20231118_030913_reddit.jpg
    Bigay ka fake ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

wire them your money, and that's probably the last you will hear from them.
    the scammer don't even need a kasabwat.
    all he needs is a gullible but greedy-enough victim.

yeah, that's what we all need.
    a cellphone with a forever free subscription.

heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 18th, 2023 at 10:36 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scammer Alert!