New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trancedcorolla View Post
    I'm going on vacation over there in the summer, so if they don't find him, I will.
    I do hope that you'll have success in finding him and get a refund.
    Have read other threads concerning deals with this guy that didn't went well.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If anyone knows anything about him, help would be appreciated. Just tell him I want my money and I'll leave him alone or I'm gonna get my money in a way that fits a scammer.

Also, anyone know if the numbers from the old thread work?

Edit: I have his computer ip he uses for all the sites, no proxy so I'll see if I can pin point him using multiple ips. Could be a library but they are all the same IP. Someone there might know him too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think some members knows this conman personally...so wait for their replies....

about the numbers on the old thread, with so many victims running after him...I doubt it if it sill works

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    How much did you pay for the bumper sir trancedcorolla?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Maybe he's had health problems lately? Or maybe he's in an emergency and can't deal with these things. I don't think he'd post his information out there for all to see and still do this kind of scam.

Good luck to you, I hope you sort this out.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I think it's just fitting that this is merged with the old thread and be made sticky.

just a suggestion lang po :-)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It was $385 I wanted a FX-GT bumper for my 94 Corolla.

Hey if he's a nice guy and has something going on, that's fine. I want my money or the bumper.

Here's some active numbers I found, anyone know if these work? I don't know how to dial a PH number.

+639167061297
    +639228185395

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sorry to hear that. you can try dialing 011 then 63922XXXXXXX.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    for the benefit of the members I'll post his picture again taken from the other thread...so we will not be victimize by this con man!!! If I remember it right, he used to post here diba?

Kawawa tong pango na to sakin pag nakita ko to. Hatawin ko arnis face mo gago! Hahaha joke!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ... i haven't met him personally but i think, i can help you find him ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Scammed by someone in Philippines