New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Guys, is it just me or do the motorcycle delivery boys seem like the king of the road?
    Ihave to say, those people are really dedicated in doing their jobs that they are willing to die to get your pizza to your doorstep quickly.

Just this morning a jolibee delivery guy slammed into bubbles butt (buhay pa yung hinayupak na yun).then in the afternoon a pizzahut delivery guy forced his way between me and the sidewalk (one lane road) he hit hes shoulder on my side mirror and almost fell. A siya pa yung galit.

Dapat ba sinagasaan ko na?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been hit numerous times, most of them running away. I know that they are in a hurry to earn their daily living but does it have to be in such a way to damage one's property? Not only the delivery boys, but even jeepneys do a little nudge here and there. Most of the time my fender flares or my rear bumper gets the toll.

Quote to myself, next time another cycle hits me and he'll end up checking my oil pan!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    keep your windows open so you can give them the 'clothesline'

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey M54 where's yout britney siG?
    he..he

ibang klaseng delivery boys naman ito, pero may bad record na sa atin, last night i was at munoz congressional intersection, isuzu delivery boys!!!isang brand new isuzu highlander crosswind was across the but was caught by the red light, so he backed up, straight to the jeepney's bullbar! baam! kawawa naman ang may ari ng isuzu na yun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: ser bubble baka pwede pakiliitan ang sig. Pa-host mo na lang sa Montypics or sumthin.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paki lipat narin po sa goon squad pls...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Consider it done. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti dito sa amin wala gaanong mga delivery boys. pero tricycles, sangkatutak!!! araw-araw nalang meron akong nakakaaway na tricycles.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kimpOy
    hey M54 where's yout britney siG?
    he..he
    Admins thought the file was too big...and I can't resize :speechles

Speaking of delivery boys, a pizza hut guy cut me off in his kia today :mad: :mad:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    Admins thought the file was too big...and I can't resize :speechles

Speaking of delivery boys, a pizza hut guy cut me off in his kia today :mad: :mad:
    naka-kia na ba mga delivery boys ngayon? kia as in kia pride ba?
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
A salute to Deliveryboys.