New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    did you know about this? just this morning, tmg and local pnp here in olongapo went around the city and distributed notices to all places where second hand cars that have 'for sale' signs or paper posted on the cars that are parked along the street, car wash, dealer's showroom and the likes...are being ordered to stick-on the wind shields of the cars certified true copies of the OR/CR, tmg clearances,pnp hiway patrol clearances, and permit to sell to be acquired from pnp stations in the city..applicable to private owners and dealers of the said cars.

my opinion, as a car owner, to sell my own car means i have to get a permit to sell my own car?! is this correct or is this over reacting? i think it can be applied to dealers, but to private individuals; it's way too much...it's your own car,and nobody cares what you do with it right?-if ever you want to sell it on your own and not put it on a display area.

what do you think?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati nga cell phone ganyan na din, you need to get a sticker from NTC to be able to sell/trade-in your cell phone.

dapat palitan na name ng philippines, dapat NAZI Philippines na. daming gestapo nagkalat. dapat kay pandak patubo na din siya ng bigote, yung gaya kay hitler!

sa cellphone ok pa ung NTC clearance kasi wala namang legal record pag binili mo,e..

ang sasakyan, may papers naman,e.. kung private sana lang kahit OR/CR lang pwede na. tsaka, it is shown as per request, di naman tinatago mga papel na yun,e...lalo na kung wala kang tinatago...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hindi yata ok yung sir, paano kung matangay yung sasakyan. Pati OR at CR tangay din.!

pwede na siguro ibenta kahit certified true copy lang?
    Last edited by Alanstatic; February 23rd, 2007 at 09:29 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ngeeekkk! Grabe naman ito....

1901:nolurk:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ata covered nito ang private party selling (e.g. you keep your car in your garage, put an ad up for it, buyer visits you at home).

Pero medyo hassle nga iyang ganyan. Madami naman safeguards to prevent the transaction of stolen vehicles. Naba-bypass din lang naman dahil sa katiwalian.

Dapat ayusin muna ng TMG ang trabaho nila bago magpauso ng kung ano ano na naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if it's not supported under the law, gumagawa sila ng sarili nila law

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow parang katamaran naman ata ng TMG diyan yung ganyan.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sentro kasi ng Car thieves yang lugar na yan so tingin ko tama lang.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    their new directive is good in principle, but it beats the purpose.. it's definitely a hassle for private owners. i don't think anyone (in his/her right mind) selling hot cars would put the vehicle in public display..

but nonetheless, it's a start...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
For Sale Sign On Cars/olongapo