1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.grupotoyota.com.ph/board/...=13889&start=0

mods, pag may thread na na ganito, paki delete na lang. thanks
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    is this the miggs na may ari ng speedyfix? tsk tsk tsk...sad news indeed. condolence to sir miggs family. had the pleasure of meeting the guy sa shop nya once. sana mahuli perpetrator!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Who's Miggs? Condolences...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    condolence po para sa pamilya ni miggs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    miggs is miguel herrera yung may ari ng speedyfix sa santolan road. very prominent dun sa kabilang forum...kawawa naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    speedyfix?!?

He also posts here, offering good advices in Workshop.

While I was reading the whole thread, it didn't occur to me that he was the one. I thought it was another Miggs guy from GT forum.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sana hindi yung miggs na speedyfix e! i hope its another guy...pero still, sad news talaga ganyan. napaka-cheap na lang ng buhay ng tao. napaka-senseless at madali nowadays to take another one's life. again, i hope its not the same miggs...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ...could sumone pls confirm this po? thanks po

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that makes me angry...the act of taking a man's life and robbing kids of their father is that simple? case of mistaken identity pa.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    from hcp:

In behalf of the Officers and Members of HondaClub we wish to condole with the family and friends of Mike Llorin of Grupotoyota for his untimeley passing.

I was able to talk to Ricorolla this afternoon, Miggs died a senseless death last night. He was gunned down at Shell Congressional avenue. From what I heard, it started when 2 Civics were racing near the area and one of the alleged cars made a cut on a Pajero. The driver of the Pajero irked, chanced upon the group of Miggs at Shell Congressional mistook them as the guys who cut him, apparently shot Miggs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
sad news..