New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Good PM to every one, newbie lang po, i don't know if this question was already been asked in the forums.

Earlier today, nahuli po ako sa may EDSA north-bound turning right to J. Vargas ave to SM Megamall. I admit my mistake there, and my license was confiscated and was issued a tucket by a Mandaluyong Traffic Enforcer. I am not familiar with the area, sabi tubusin ko na lang sa may municipio ng Mandaluyong. Tanong ko po kung saan banda po ba?, at ano po yung malapit na katabing gusali nito? at bukas po ba yung sa lunes 08/30/10, dahil sabi sa akin eh, lunes ng hapon ko daanan. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sa boni ave. tumbok nun munisipyo ng Mand. From EDSA crossing going to makati at the right side you can see Mercury drug turn right at Libertad st. then just go straight then you can see goldilocks turn right at boni ave. then tumbok na nun munisipyo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloyduxx View Post
    Sa boni ave. tumbok nun munisipyo ng Mand. From EDSA crossing going to makati at the right side you can see Mercury drug turn right at Libertad st. then just go straight then you can see goldilocks turn right at boni ave. then tumbok na nun munisipyo.
    Just to add what bloyduxx posted when you get there, just ask the people where the redemption of the license office is. The last time I went there it was beside the NBI Satellie Office.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I thought bawal na mag-confiscate ng license ngayon?

Quote Originally Posted by Aidzz View Post
    Good PM to every one, newbie lang po, i don't know if this question was already been asked in the forums.

Earlier today, nahuli po ako sa may EDSA north-bound turning right to J. Vargas ave to SM Megamall. I admit my mistake there, and my license was confiscated and was issued a tucket by a Mandaluyong Traffic Enforcer. I am not familiar with the area, sabi tubusin ko na lang sa may municipio ng Mandaluyong. Tanong ko po kung saan banda po ba?, at ano po yung malapit na katabing gusali nito? at bukas po ba yung sa lunes 08/30/10, dahil sabi sa akin eh, lunes ng hapon ko daanan. Thanks

Saan po ba tinutubos yung drivers license sa Mandaluyong?