0 0%
  • removed

0 0%
  • removed

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mods please can you enlighten us, bawal ba maglagay ng plate number sa title in good squad?

I see na na lock na yun "fortuner" thread, but personally wala naman problema dahil hinde naman na generalize yun lahat ng fort owners that's precisely kung bakit indicated yun plate number.

meron lang isang nasaktan, eh na lock na..why would we "massage" his ego. if he can't stand it here since he keeps on harping that Tsikot already went into the dogs then bakit pa nag post dito?

I just don't see why it should be locked, dapat delete niyo na lang yun mga OT post lalo na yun post ng "hero" wannabe ng mga fort owners.

nagulo lang naman yun thread bec of that one hero wannabe eh.

I just find it wrong na you will lock one thread just bec meron nasaktan eh hinde naman sila yun and sabi nila hinde naman daw sila ganun mag drive.

this is a bad precedent. kung meron mag complain na Trooper owner, will you also lock that thread about the gun toting trooper?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    No matter how we hate how other people drive, we still must respect their privacy.

Malay ba natin kung totoo ang mga pinagsasabi ng mga tao dito. Internet forums lang naman ito.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    In my opinion po sir sobra na talaga, Si Mr hero although he lacks comprehension, he is hitting everyone with his high ego and are also hitting the moderators. Sayang nga the fun is just starting

Lets just thank that na close na lang sir total everyone was warned and to prevent longer friction sa kabila since tumigil na din yung iba and there are some people pacifying the others as well sa pagreact at isa na lang ang nagmamagaling.

But for me I'am with you sir. plate numbers should be placed kahit pics pa to know the exact look of the vehicle. If sa kanila bawal maglagay ng pic since we do that here, all I can say is we have different rules in the forum wala naman silang GS sa site nila. We have our own world and the heat here is really tough if you post here in tsikot make sure you are right and Iam sure people will back you but if you are wrong prepare to be the goon in your thread

If hindi po pwede pics then most threads here na may pic mapa GS man o hindi will add loads of work for the moderators for their part.

Well it is just the reckless me.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    No matter how we hate how other people drive, we still must respect their privacy.
    We must then define what 'privacy' is. We have a rule here at tsikot that we shouldn't post other people's personal informations like their name, address, phone number... but is the plate number considered personal information? For me personally, it isn't. Just like the rule when taking pics with cameras: as long as your eye can see it, you can take a its picture as often as you like as long as it's in a public area.
    As argued by most persons active in the goon squad, posting a pic or item without a specific marker such as a plate number would not only be useless, it could also put into bad light all other persons who match that general description.

Malay ba natin kung totoo ang mga pinagsasabi ng mga tao dito. Internet forums lang naman ito.
    That is an inherent problem in forums. Kahit yung Rapide or Zafra threads, puro kwento lang naman di ba? Malay din natin kung nagsasabi sila ng totoo? It's up to the readers to decide-- but we shouldn't start locking threads based on that presumption, dahil kung hindi, wala na tayong pag-uusapan.
    Kahit yung advises regarding detailing, what the best brand of mags are, what the worst servce centers are... etc. are all hearsay until you experience it yourself and by then it's too late. BUT that's just what this forum is about, para magpalitan tayo ng ideas and experiences di ba?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako din, medyo kailangan ng enlightenment on the rules... mods, if its not to much trouble. thanks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mas siguro madami magrereact if gineralize ang isang bagay. For example ...

White Fortuner! Reckless! .

Anong white fortuner ? Dami daming white fortuner, ano sakanila ? E' di mas madami magrereact kasi for sure, negative ang comments dito sa white fortuner na ito. Kung sa iisang specific na fortuner nga may nagreact kaagad paano pa kaya dito.

Alangan mo namang positive eh ikaw na nga naaberya.

And, I don't think ... tsikoteers are MATURE enough for them to know what to post. Di naman siguro sila magpopost ng random car at sasabihing ginasgasan etc. etc.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; January 18th, 2010 at 07:25 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What am I trying to say is, there should be at least some moderation. Lahat tayo may opinyon sa lahat ng bagay, pero may mga opinyon na di dapat lumabas. Para kayong mga nagpopost sa gamespot.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    What am I trying to say is, there should be at least some moderation. Lahat tayo may opinyon sa lahat ng bagay, pero may mga opinyon na di dapat lumabas. Para kayong mga nagpopost sa gamespot.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543
    I believe that is already the job of the moderators.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    IMO...ang ruling jan ay gumamit kayo ng KWAN...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys, sa dami na ng nakita kong na-post dito sa Goon Squad HQ with plate numbers, car makes and models, wala naman naging violent reactions tulad ng sa nasarang thread.

Look, I locked the thread because it was getting out of hand na! Ang point ng TS is just with 1 SUV and that's it! Eh lumaki at pati ibang mga may same SUV nagalit kase na-generalize sila.

If you just sticked to the rant of the TS and not go beyond that eh di sana hindi nasara. Nag-aaway na mga tao eh. Gusto ba ninyo yun?

Kung alam namin wala na sa lugar ang thread, then we have to close it!

If you have problems with that, then go straight to the Admin of this Forum and explain your side!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
rulings on the right way to post in goon squad