New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The other night, when my wife and I were walking back to her office near POEA, we passed by the crossing under the Ortigas flyover. When we were waiting to get a "green light" from the MMDA to cross, we noticed a rugby boy and girl on our left side.

The guy was sitting down on the pavement. The girl then lifted her skirt, removed her undies and started bonking the guy. Right in front of everybody. Of course therer were the usual gasps, but a lot of the pedestrians ignored the two.

The MMDA person, who I assume was seeing all of this, did nothing. 'Matter-o-fact, I think he was actually watching.

I really wish the DSWD and the MMDA could do something about these rugby boys and girls. I don't want them arrested though, unless they did a criminal act or something. I just wish the DSWD has a more solid program to take care of this poor kids.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe. mga ilang taon sila pre?
    baka nasobrahan ng karga.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    They're probably in their mid to late teens. I don't mean to be lewd pero the guy "did her back", if you know what I mean. Nagulat talaga kami ni wifey ko. Oblivious sila talaga sa paligid.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk tsk...walang silbi yung taga MMDA na iyon ah

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nasobrahan yan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mukhang mas nasobrahan ng karga yung MMDA personnel, nakalimutan na niya yung trabaho niya.

Even if they did commit a criminal act, they shouldn't end up in jail but in the custody of the DSWD, assuming that they're minors.

Unfortunately it's such a common occurence, society is becoming desensitized.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I wanted to stop them pero I was afraid na baka gulpihin ako nung mga kasama nila. Namputsa, ganito na ba talaga ang society natin ngayon? I read a DSWD stat report somewhere that says "the number of pregnancies among very young street women have considerably increased". Kung alam nilang ganun, why don't they start a program to help these poor kids?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aba... teka... maka baba nga mamya... :bwahaha:

kidding aside...

sa ilalim ba ng overpass yan? kasi sa may galleria medyo mahigpit...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep, sa ilalim. Dun sa may poste, left side if you're coming from Gale. It occured between 8:00-8:30 in the evening. There was only one MMDA personnel left. I don't know pero, I think yung MMDA dun mahigpit lang sa mga jaywalkers. I pass by that place four times a week. Kahit na pakalat kalat na yung mga rugby boys, ok lang sa kanila. Well, kung wala naman ginagawang masama yung rugby boys I guess that's okay. Pero if there doing something stupid like bonking each other, he should have done something.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bonking hehehe

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Rugby boys bonking publicly near Gale'