New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I was on my way back from Tagaytay at about 1:30pm today. From Tagaytay to Sta. Rosa, smooth sailing na. Approaching the Caltex construction site, ang haba na ng pila on both lanes going North. Was stuck there for about 45 minutes at a snails pace. Meron palang aksidente involving three vehicles pero I think the PNCC guys managed to move them all sa median. So kung tutuusin wala nang reason para ala-pagong ang andar ng mga sasakyan. Ayun, yun palang mga hunghang na di makatiis umusyoso, sila pala ang dahilan ng sobrang haba ng trapik. Man, even the guy in front of me managed to stop for a few seconds just to oggle at what happened. Para namang may maitutulong pa siya kapag umusyoso pa siya. Businahan ko nga ang bwiset! Same thing happened on the opposite lane. Para ngang mas malala pa kasi hanggang malapit sa Asian hospital ang haba ng pila.:freak:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam mo naman tayong mga pinoy, hindi makatiis :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rubberneckers pala ang tawag dun...ahhrharharharh

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Well sa akin I was on my way home I was in edsa before the magallanes bridge.Actually malayo pa ako dyan sa bridge na yan It was traffic I was thinking its still early for this kind of traffic here...Then I saw this Lancer on the right side stalled it was smoking the smell of a burning wire all cars went to the left thats why it was traffic...A lot of people seems to be looking at the car and the commuters waiting outside as well..

Ang nakakainis pa mas nakaka trapik pa yung mga cars going to pasay kase may mga cars na from right side ng road galing sa itaas na nagleleft instead of going straight..Kaya yung mga cars from under pass ang naaabala...
    I hope they would do something about it..Lagi na lang ako natratrapik dito sa part ng edsa papasok ng magallanes bridge papuntang SSH.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ndi na talaga mawala sa ugali ng mga pinoy ang pagiging OZ. hehe..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha...ganyan talaga ang pinoy.

the best example i saw was when i was living there...nag coup attempt si Gringo vs. Cory Aquino's government.

the rebels were in the Camelot hotel in QC, engaging in a gun and cannon battle against government tanks in the street.

we were staying across the street since my mom was working for UP at the time...as we were evacuating i saw the tank firing its cannon at the hotel....and no more than 20 feet behind the tank, THERE WERE AT LEAST A HUNDRED ONLOOKERS WATCHING THE BATTLE!

akala yata nila pelikula ni Lito Lapid ang pinanonood nila. to this date i am not sure if any of these idiots caught a stray bullet or rocket.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di na talaga maalis ang ganyang scenario sa mga drivers natin. Whether you like it or not, people will still look at what kind of accident took place.

Rubberneckers