New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    And we all know madaming gunggong na bus drivers, pero maaawa ka din naman kung totally wala siya liability diba?

OT
    Before i experienced naman, although hindi solid line yung asa daan.

broad daylight, national road 2 lanes. I assume kitang kita ako nung killer santrans na yun, he counterflowed. I flashed him my lights still wala pa din pakelam he didnt bother to go back to his lane, upto the point na head-on kami talagang tututluyan ako. ayun biglang kabig ako sa kanan the sad part lubak lubak yun shoulder.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung Everest nagmukhang yaris sa lakas ng impact.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    if im the bus driver,, i would quote the LTO rules from their website. which states.. that if a person (driver) is involved in an accident while over taking he is liable and at fault... its that simple..

i have noticed that most of the accidents that are really bad in the provinces,involved drivers from near NCR, cguro nasanay sa counter flow.. same thing with that jeep that was coming back from bicol that had a head on accident with a bus.. nag counter flow din yun.. and now this everest nag counter flow din.. and a few weeks back that Innova that got hit by a train, nasanay cguro din yun sa counter flow.. kasi nung nakita nia ang 2 bus nga naka hinto, overtake agad.. kasi wala kasalubong. too bad the driver didnt know that other vehicles stopped kasi there was a train..

im not sure about the mindset of the drivers that travel to the provinces.. but for me i always think about the trip a few days before i set out.. even taking the time to research the routes.. and this has paid off. because in the last 10 years i have travelled to mindanao by land through bicol, samar and leyte round trip more than 7 times and i thank the Lord for being with us through out trip and for not letting us get involved in an accident..

i just hope those from around NCR dont take for granted travelling in the provinces..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    SOP in the Philippines. If you're driving the bigger vehicle in an accident, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Which is why unlicensed motorcycle riders are so brazen... because whatever happens, they're not at fault... according to the law...

this is why i am thinking of investing in On-board cameras. so that everything will be recorded.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    2 weeks ago, got involved in an accident with a motorcycle major damage inabot ng oto ko. FYI Kasalanan ng motor, he got injured pa. Hindi na nga ako binayaran, pinagamot ko pa. WTF! diba?
    ako naman baliktag ang nangyari

5 years abo i was driving at the fort and on the rightmost lane preparing to make right turn

all of a sudden this idiot motorcycle driver darts out from behind a car to my left

ayun sapul sya sa front left fender ng patrol at tumilapon

i got down, minura ko pa sa kagaguhan nya. hindi naman ng laban ang mokong.

he was a sgt something from pembo/rembo whatever at nag papa sakay ng pasahero dyan sa kanto ng mckinley.

when the accident happened wala naman syang pasahero

maya maya lapit itong enforcer sa fort and after i introduced myself and told him the whole story tinanong if i want to press charges

kinuha ko nalang ang pangalan, address ng gago and i had to leave kasi susunduin ko pa si future mrs at ina nya at that time

anyway, naawa nalang ako sa mama na yan at medyo may tama ang binti ngunit pinagsabihan ko talaga ng buti nga sa iyo

:thatsit:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    napasarap siguro yung driver ng SUV kasi masarap humataw dyan sa Quirino hi-way papuntang Bicol pero dapat talaga sigurado ka na clear ang daan bago mag-overtake kasi head on talaga aabutin mo pag minalas. marami din kasi sa mga driver hindi kabisado yung daan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Most probably hindi kabisado ang daan.

Sa gabi mas safe umovertake sa blind curve compared sa umaga, patayin molang headlight mo kita mona kaagad kungmay kasalubong. Minsan pagbibigyan kapa ng byaherong bus na inoovertakan mo, gawain din nila yang pagpatay ng headlight to signal if clear.

Sa riles ng tren kung dmo din kabisado mabibigla ka, delapidated narin kasi ang railroad crossing signs.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    medyo naawa nga ako sa bus driver. ang sakit din sa dibdib na tamang pagmamaneho ka tapos may babanga sa yo tapos ikukulong ka muna.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Two nights before this accident, another RORO bus on the way to Bicol slammed into a big tree also along Quirino/Andaya Highway. It also happened in the night.
    During the night to early morning most portion of the Andaya Higway is covered with fog, maybe this is one reason why the everest driver failed to notice the oncoming RORO from its headlight. Or worst, maybe the RORO bus has busted headlights.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba nung panahon ni pandakekak GMA yung mga minions nya mahilig sa counterflow, naka-wang wang pa. malamang mga kampon yan ni gloria. haay salamat nabawasan na naman sila!

wala sala driver ng bus dyan. pag may abogado ang roro labas na din agad yan.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
RORO Bus and Ford Everest Road Mishap