New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    ano ba ang napapala nila? bakit need pa nila magganyan? Bulag ba sila or malabo ang mata.

Madaming taxi ang nakabright lagi.
    Takot yata sa moo-moo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

One sided kasi ang story.

What i like sa tsikot hindi kagaya agad sa social media ang comments na kampi agad dun sa nag share ng kwento.
    I agree. This is what makes tsikot different from other forums in that people here won't just side with a person just because they were first to post their story online. Unfortunately, I find people are taking to social media to post whatever happens to them and the story is publicly tried in favour of the first one who posted with all the "bleeding hearts" quick to judge the "victimizer."

At 4am in the morning, I'd keep all my doors locked and my windows sealed shut and this dad rolls down his window to confront a total stranger about something as trivial as bright headlights. Boy... maybe he's from somewhere else where it is safe to just confront people anytime at that ungodly hour.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    ano ba ang napapala nila? bakit need pa nila magganyan? Bulag ba sila or malabo ang mata.

Madaming taxi ang nakabright lagi.
    Usual culprit may menyek tint... for all others may tint ang mata kulang ng visit kay Dr. EO

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hindi pa ba tumatanim sa isip nila si Rolito Go?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Hindi pa ba tumatanim sa isip nila si Rolito Go?
    makalimutin ang pinoy?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    4am? You DO NOT confront anyone at that time. Sobrang taas ang chance na questionable state and makakaharap mo.

Well, I have some insight kung bakit lagi naka highbeam mga SUVS. Pansin ko kasi from the driver's pov na nagmumukang bitin yung ilaw due to the higher driver position, your low beam might light up equally as a sedan's but you see a bit farther kaya parang kulang. Happened to me once, borrowed the Forty tapos mga 10mins din akong bumabiyahe bago ko napansin naiwan pa lang naka highbeam. Sorry na lang.

No comment na lang sa mga naka manyak tint tapos sabog hid. or yung mga parang first time nakaroon ng kotse na gumagana high beam.
    Naalala ko tuloy yung nakasalubong kong may light bar. Di ko alam kung napindot lang niya o ano napahinto agad ako kasi wala akong makita

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Just high-beam back. Lowering of windows is already arrogant to others. Yun nga lang kita mo yung driver sa loob na nakatingin din sayo iba na interpretation eh. It's just sad that the dad's miss pretty much messed up everything, and just because of a headlight.

Just like other social media posts, its so one-sided. Who in their right mind, when asked politely, still resorts to ballistic stuff. (unless drugged, drunk or some super arrogant foreigners).

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Ligtas na ang bata nasa ICU,na interview na daddy sa GMA7

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Ligtas na ang bata nasa ICU,na interview na daddy sa GMA7
    That's good news, but I agree with the others. I think there's more to this than what the father is saying.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    what made you think the dad politely told the guy about the high beam?
    you need to reach a high level of irritation to confront another motorist verbally
    at that point anything that comes out of your mouth will unlikely sound polite
    Um, you're misinterpreting my post. We have the same line of thought.
    Last edited by Walter; December 10th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast