New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    No. He chased the victim. Victim is unarmed.
    He'll use that alibi for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    5. Huwag manlaban. Nakamamatay talaga sa panahon na ito.

Joke.

RIP to the biker.

If you are the aggressor, bring cardboard and pen. Joke..

But seriously, this is very very disturbing..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Pasok ba sa self defense?

Lot of crazies out there, katakot.

Choose your battles talaga, hindi mo akalain hindi ka na pala makakauwi.

Somebody posted na act like you're getting something in your glove compartment? Double edged sword yan, what if may baril nakabangga mo? Tutuluyan ka na nyan since naka akma kana din na bubunot ng suklay mo.

murder yan cgurado. the fact the kumuha siya ng baril tapos lumabas at lumapit, premeditated na yung act.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nasa TopGear fb na yung suspected owner ng kotse. READ: owner pa lang ha not necessarily the shooter.

It is time for some paraffin test.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    ^ Very irresponsible for a page with almost 3 million followers to publish the guy's profile like that.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    ^ Very irresponsible for a page with almost 3 million followers to publish the guy's profile like that.
    What is irresponsible with that? It says the car was traced to a particular account. Nothing else.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ganyan naman ang top gear.
    Ung matanda na naka ford pickup na minura at binastos ung mga sakay ng isang sedan few months ago sa ccp eh di nila pinangalanan.

Tapos etong owner pa lang ng eon, pinangalandakan na sa FB ung name.

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    What is irresponsible with that? It says the car was traced to a particular account. Nothing else.
    Don't get me wrong ah, sobrang nakakagalit yung video. That guy deserves a long, drawn-out punishment. But the millions of page likers are out for blood. Nakabasa ka na ba ng comment thread dun sa ganitong klaseng mga post? Yung tipong pati pamilya may death threat. It IS still a publication that should still be rooted in journalistic principles. Di pwedeng publish lang ng publish.

"To be fair, we still don't have the facts with 100% certainty, so let's proceed with caution." -- AFTER they posted the guy's profile.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The suspect hasn't deleted yet his FB account... And his page has a lot of religious imagery. Hope his "faith" will convince him to surrender...

Last edited by Monseratto; July 26th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    Don't get me wrong ah, sobrang nakakagalit yung video. That guy deserves a long, drawn-out punishment. But the millions of page likers are out for blood. Nakabasa ka na ba ng comment thread dun sa ganitong klaseng mga post? Yung tipong pati pamilya may death threat. It IS still a publication that should still be rooted in journalistic principles. Di pwedeng publish lang ng publish.

"To be fair, we still don't have the facts with 100% certainty, so let's proceed with caution." -- AFTER they posted the guy's profile.
    So educate me. What journalistic principle was violated?

Print and TV news regularly mention names of crime suspects. Tell me what is the difference with this?

I am all for due process but this has been happening eversince. Why raise your arm now?

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast