New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    True, i'd admire any hardworking man over these types. Dapat lagyan ng sticker: "Buwis niyo, LC ko"

The law on that is the 8 plates should be both at front and at the rear.

Although we still encounter abusive "mighty" vehicles on the road, i am thankful it's not as common as it was during GMA's time. Before one could encounter several idiot convoys, almost at the same time, while traversing EDSA during rush hour.
    Well, it's also doubly difficult for the traffic enforcer to stop this jack*$$ for his abuse of authority. Sigh!

True vinj, there seems to be much fewer convoys of these vehicles nowadays. As a friend would put it, "corrupt cars", hehehe! Hopefully, in time corrupt practices would go the way of these abusive convoys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its a gray market land cruiser so i dont expect it to have conduction stickers. But this isnt the updated 2012 model so it should have license plates already

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll not be surprised kung anak or asawa Ang gumagamit niyan, Bakit kasi inalis nila yun nakasulat kung anong province & district doon sa plate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Its a gray market land cruiser so i dont expect it to have conduction stickers. But this isnt the updated 2012 model so it should have license plates already
    Eto din naisip ko eh, but hindi sya dapat lumabas na walang plaka from the seller/source. Tsk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'll not be surprised kung anak or asawa Ang gumagamit niyan, Bakit kasi inalis nila yun nakasulat kung anong province & district doon sa plate

"Safety and Security" daw nila. Eh mas dumadami nga kaaway nila dahil sa pang-bully nila sa kalye.

IMm29, nice word: "corrupt cars" :D And their goons are very useless to protect them if anyone with skill wanted to "off" them. The real security you'd see are with the likes of the Ayalas. You'll see them going around as if they have no close-in security as they have foreign trained people discreetly keeping watch.

If you have any real threats, stealth is the way to go. I was in Tagaytay Highlands some time ago and there was this idiot who was going around that gated, well secured community with bodyguards all around him... papansin ampch and all the well heeled people around were actually sneering when they would see them pass by.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "Safety and Security" daw nila. Eh mas dumadami nga kaaway nila dahil sa pang-bully nila sa kalye.

IMm29, nice word: "corrupt cars" :D And their goons are very useless to protect them if anyone with skill wanted to "off" them. The real security you'd see are with the likes of the Ayalas. You'll see them going around as if they have no close-in security as they have foreign trained people discreetly keeping watch.

If you have any real threats, stealth is the way to go. I was in Tagaytay Highlands some time ago and there was this idiot who was going around that gated, well secured community with bodyguards all around him... papansin ampch and all the well heeled people around were actually sneering when they would see them pass by.
    Eh Si Jaime zobel nakita ko nga dati bumaba Lang ng kotse from the other side of the road at tumawid pa para pumasok Lang Sa GB1 walang bodyguard..

Yun Lang nagkagulo yun mga security guards ng mall

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    typical pilipino ugali ---papansin KSP. para sikat.

sigurado ako isang pinoy yan na galing sa bundok na
    yumaman lang dahil nandekwat sa kaban ng bayan and thats the product
    ---one road hugging idiot on wheels

wala naman problema sakin gumamit mga tongressman ng ganyang oto

as long as lalagyan lang nila sa likod ng..

"This is where your taxes go!"

para alam ko naman na may parte ako sa pagbili nyan

at hindi sya masyado nakakatapak sa karg karag ko..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap talaga sa pinas...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Eh Si Jaime zobel nakita ko nga dati bumaba Lang ng kotse from the other side of the road at tumawid pa para pumasok Lang Sa GB1 walang bodyguard..

Yun Lang nagkagulo yun mga security guards ng mall

May mga bodyguard yan around the vicinity... di lang sila nakikita. Mga expert yan, trained sa Middle Earth.

Ba't kaya nagkagulo yung mga guard? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May mga bodyguard yan around the vicinity... di lang sila nakikita. Mga expert yan, trained sa Middle Earth.

Ba't kaya nagkagulo yung mga guard? :D
    bodyguard pala ng mga Ayala si OB? Kaya pala dapat laging fit
    Signature

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast