New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For those who frequent our Electricals forum, the shop is a familiar place. And for Tsikoteers who have yet to visit them, here is their FB fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemso...50796818276590

Let's be careful always.

September 16, 2013. Around lunch time and in broad daylight, a customer and his female companion were having the driver side power window of their Mitsubishi Adventure repaired. The Adventure was parked with the passenger door curbside and the driver's door roadside.

The only people at the shop that time were Jorge (the boss and radiator man) working inside the shop's office, Proto (the all around and tint guy), and shop hand JR. The other guys were doing outside service or running for parts.

Proto removed the driver's window of the Adventure to do the repair and asked JR to run for parts. The driver chose to remain seated in the vehicle. His female companion left and was said to have gone shopping in the nearby stores.

Proto removed the window of the vehicle and placed it on the worktable. His back was now turned away from the Adventure. It was at this time that two individuals riding in tandem on a motorbike approached the driver of the Adventure and pointed a gun at him demanding for the jewelry he was wearing (alleged to be a very expensive gold necklace and gold bracelet set). The victim had a firearm in the vehicle but I guess he was outnumbered and was outdrawn by the bad guys. They fled after getting the loot.

The victim and his companion did not give chase to the suspects but proceeded to the nearest police station to report the incident.

***Post script*** The victims (especially the female companion) were asserting that the shop guys were in on the robbery! Proto and JR were picked up by the police and Proto actually had to spend the night in jail. I've been acquiring the services of Jemson since 1997 and the services of his current team for the past five years or so and I really don't think they'd get into the business of crime. But I guess the victims needed a finger to point to as the police never caught the actual thieves. Thankfully, other members of the community and local law enforcement vouched for the credibility of the shop guys and they were released this morning. But still.

Let's be careful always.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    tado pala ung asa adventure magdadala ng alahas pag nanakawan magtuturo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^bagong customer eh kaya ganun iisipin nun.
    kawawa nga lang yung mga worker shop.
    galing tumiktik yung holdupper.
    the victim - i feel sorry pero part ng statistics na lang nangyari sakanya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ingat talaga lagi.... and for heaven's sake never wear anything expensive/flashy when you have your Adventure serviced on roadside Banawe.

Ano next, ituturo na tsikoteer daw yung nangholdap?

Otep, diba may tiga-QCPD na pumupunta dyan from time to time na kilala nila Jemson?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last time i was there may tv director ng channel 7 nagpapagawa. Suki na daw nila.

And naisip ko lang, ano naman shopping ginagawa nung lady companion sa banawe? kawawa naman si proto.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wearing expensive jewelry while you're having your car fixed by the roadside?! Dumb.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It ain't no joke if you spent the night in jail.

Could/would Mr. Jorge be filing a suit against the couple? Or will he simply let bygones be bygones?
    Last edited by Stoner; September 18th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    OFW siguro kaya maraming alahas sa katawan

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    OFW siguro kaya maraming alahas sa katawan
    Yan din naisip ko. Tama si falken, dumb idea yung hepa ka at tatambay nang ganun sa public place. Mainit sa mata. And going to jail even for 1 night is no joke.

Sana kahit man lang sorry makuha ni Proto sa mag-asawang yun but I doubt it. Baka siraan pa nila jemson. Sana huwag naman.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    alam ko honest sila Jemson and mga mga sidekick niya. there were times na naiiwan ko wallet ko sa loob ng sasakyan while they're doing something inside. minsan madaming laman wallet ko (minsan lang naman), pero walang nawawala sa laman.

there are times pa na Pony will call my attention na naiwan ko wallet ko sa loob ng sasakyan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast