New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto nakita ko sa Robinsons Galleria parking last feb 7. It was a sunday at bawal gamitin govt' vehicles on sundays. Baka nag grocery sa galle hehe.

lang hiya tong corollana to.. meron pa yan piece of rag pinantakip dun sa rear plate. Tinanggal ko and kinunan ng pic. (dapat pala di ko pa tinanggal yung rag nung kinunan ko hehe)

I reported it to the 0917-textcsc (0917-8398272). nagreply naman and sabi itrace daw nila sa LTO kung kanino Agency naka assign yan. Wala pa ako natangap na update.

Dapat pala tinawag ko din dyan sa number na posted on the 1st page of this thread.

aba tinakpan pa yung plaka, ang kapal ng mukha... at san kaya nila kinukuha pang gas nila? maintenance? baka sa taxes din... mga abusado talaga. tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto... no plates...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I was waiting for my family at the covered parking space of HiTop supermarket along Quezon Ave at about 12:30pm. I saw this Metallic Green Toyota Revo GLX with red plates-SGZ 803. Lumabas sa pagsa-shopping ang mag-asawa sabay sakay na sa "family use government issued vehicle" nila. Kapal to the max!
    Last edited by Pong; June 26th, 2005 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Typo

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I texted CSC yesterday to report the government vehicle I saw. They traced it. What do you know? Senate vehicle daw ang hunghang! Pero walang "For Official Use Only" sa gilid ng sasakyan.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Eto matindi Gov't Ambulance gamit pa serena, nagbaba ng mga pasahero sa MRT West Station then may MMDA doon, dedma kaway lng ng kaway ang lintek na MMDA, di nag taka bakit malalakas at naglalakad yung mga pasyeteng sakay ng Ambulance. pusang inis akala ko sa emergency at agaw buhay lang ginagamit ang ambulancia?

Eto pa Gov't Ambulance sa Muñoz Market naka park, siguro may pasyenteng giniginaw na lapu lapu o duguang pata ng baboy na dapat dalhin sa ospital.

Peste sila tax ng taong bayan ginagamit nyo!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Here's a new series of misused vehicles:

SGR-947 - Maroon Nissan Pick-up (pre-Frontier model) in EDSA-Shaw Aug 21 1:30 PM
    SGY-592 - Black Honda Accord EXi (tail-drop version, forgot the code) in Katipunan Ave. Aug 23 6:15 PM
    SEW-351 - Dark Blue Toyota Corolla AE111 GLi exiting from Podium Aug 23 6:36 PM
    SFK-220 - White Toyota HiAce Commuter seen in Edsa Aug 23 8:40 PM

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I guess you're entitled to run them off the road during times when they're prohibited, that is if you don't mind damaging your own ride. :lol: You can also steal their parking space even if they're ahead of you. Besides, they shouldn't be on your way in the first place.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I dont see any conclusive proof that these vehicles were misused...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hagiber
    I don't see any conclusive proof that these vehicles were misused...
    You don't?

FYI, gov't vehicles are supposed to be used only to carry out intra-curricular activities of the departments in which they are assigned. These cars are not to be seen on the road after office hours, which obviously disallows usage during weekends and holidays.

In other words, those cars are not theirs to use for personal/family concerns. While we may not be able to trace completely what's being done to them, we can at least minimize the frequency of this illegal doing. For one thing, we shouldn't see red plates running at night.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Report Misuse of Govt. Vehicles