New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I just reported thru LTFRB mobile number 09214487777 (the number displayed on the rear of every PUV) about the incident two (2) nights ago along EDSA/Shaw underpass (northbound). A GASAT EXPRESS BUS with body number 22652, despite slow traffic, was weaving/snaking. It overtook and cut me and almost sideswiped my car. Fortunately, when I swerved to avoid it, I did not hit the infamous pink fence just right after the underpass. The bus has no rear plate number.

I encourage everyone to report abusive drivers and let's see what would happen.

I hope this effort by LTFRB will not go to waste and disciplinary actions will be imposed against the abusive drivers.

But what about the abusive drivers of private vehicles, trucks, government vehicles?

I hope the MMDA and LTO acts on this... wag naman sanang ninggas kugon

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    geebunny,
    you should have checked the side or the back of the bus. Usually required sa bus naka paint sa body yung plate number aside from the license plate itself.

Dami ungas na bus drivers na ganyan lalo na sa commonwealth

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    smoothie:example na lang sa taft ave going towards DLSU
    ah, you meant ung parking lot from quirino to vito cruz... B)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yiipeee..!..high tech na talaga ngayon..!..:jump:

imo ma-high, ma low-tech man 'yan nakaprogram na kasi sa utak ko na 'wag masyado seryosohin mga pambobola ng karamihan sa goyerno..tama si sir ILD..ningas kugon..hot na hot ngayon then before you can even say "nakakataba ng puso naman..ang gagaling nila.."..uubuhin ka na pagnalanghap mo ang masangsang amoy ng abo..nagpapatawa lang mga 'yan..:clown:
    Last edited by 2004lynxghia; April 23rd, 2005 at 06:59 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's about time! Kaya lang baka hindi kayanan ng mga phones nila sa dami sigurado ng complaints.

Just a while ago on my way home, a white toyota corolla taxi (di ko nakuha plate #) 3rd lane (from the left) at Roxas Blvd suddenly swerved 2 lanes, don't know if he was getting a client or saw a potential client buti nalang mabagal takbo ko (doin around 40kph) and I was behind when he swerved to my lane and the next lane... funny thing is di man lang ako naiinis, I was kinda groggy from the long drive and gimik that my fuse just didn't burst hehehe. All I could do was shake my head.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    suggest we put a link of the hotline/dotc website sa home page ng tsikot .

pra madalin mapuntahan ng tsikot members?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy2002
    suggest we put a link of the hotline/dotc website sa home page ng tsikot .

pra madalin mapuntahan ng tsikot members?
    Good Idea.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kapag talag mga public utility vehicles karamihan mga walang disiplina sa kalye lalo na buses sa edsa!!!muntik na ako maiipit dyan dati...tapos d2 naman sa sucat yung mga jeep at fx kahit sa gitna nagbaba ng pasengers eh nagcause na nga ng traffic...hay....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Report abusive PUVs