New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    psst baurt..bawal ang upakan dito.hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I got an email from Mr. Myk Tolentino, president of the Vios Club of the Philippines (VCP)

Hi Mr. Carlo,

Thank you for your prompt response as well.

Im sporting a simple Red Vios with very minor modifications. You might have seen either our former VP Ultraman (black vios) or a regular member who were in the vicinity on said event (2006 Vios launch)

About the incident you recently encountered, please be informed that after a thorough investigaton of our BODs & Officers, we would like to inform you that based on the description (markers, etc.) you have mentioned, said Vios Vehicle (with a VCP sticker) you came across with is not an Official Member of Vios Club Philippines.

We thank you for raising this matter to us since this gives us a chance in clearing our club's name and image.

Just like other car clubs (TACP, GT, etc.), we have heard that our Logo stickers are being duplicated without our authorization and knowledge.

Hence, I humbly request from you the deletion of your thread re VCP in tsikot.com. The mere mention of the VCP word does put us in a bad light already and we think it is not fair for the VCP family.

As mentioned in my previous letter, VCP exists to promote fun, friendship, camaraderie and respect among its members and to the public. And we want to maintain this.

I see that your yahoo id is viosluver, do you own one? If ever you do, please check us out and see for yourself how we exist as a family.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Mykee
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; February 21st, 2006 at 10:16 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO - we can just remove the "VCP" part in the thread title. the VCP sticker is just a means to identify the said vehicle in the first place.

though, the highlighted text below does contradict with each other... in which case there is still a possibility that the traffic violator is part of VCP.

You might have seen either our former VP Ultraman or a regular member who were in the vicinity on said event.

About the incident you recently encountered, please be informed that after a thorough investigaton of our BODs & Officers, we would like to inform you that based on the description (markers, etc.) you have mentioned, said Vios Vehicle (with a VCP sticker) you came across with is not an Official Member of Vios Club Philippines.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    You might have seen either our former VP Ultraman or a regular member who were in the vicinity on said event.
    iba pa ito. madalas ko naman makita yung vios niya na black pero hindi naman nag violate or what yan. Namention ko lang yun sa president na ilang beses ko na nakikita yun.

yung vios na naencounter namin na scarlet fury was not an official member of the VCP according to him.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    How do you differentiate the two, scarlet fury and blaze red??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    yung vios na naencounter namin na scarlet fury was not an official member of the VCP according to him.
    madali lang naman na excuse yan eh...

member or not a member...maybe he should discuss or address this matter n their club. a gentle reminder regarding traffic rules/violations won't hurt.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    SF and BR almost the same to me IMO. Well, the Vios that we encountered was the previous/pre-facelift version and since its the pre-FL version, its they call the dark red color as scarlet fury. I have a flyer of the 2006 and the color code for the dark red color is Blaze.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Anyway, since the issue has been solved, I will be closing this thread anytime now. I already informed Mazdamazda about it and he gave me the blessing to close it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Red Toyota Vios (with VCP sticker) tsk tsk tsk