New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I was driving along university avenue last night, on the side going to commonwealth.

Just passed the T-section when a heavily modified car (alot of stickers, fart burner, lowered, bling wheels with low profile tires, and stiffened suspension - the car was visibly bouncing on road imperfections) suddenly came into my rear view mirror with its tires smoking, and its rear end drifting its way into the same road my car was.

Note at this point that the lights just went green, meaning that the other side was not yet stopped to allow for vehicles left-turning into C.P. Garcia. Univ Ave was also still a bit busy.

My initial reaction was... "cool. do it again." Then came the realization that he could've broadsided another vehicle (including ours, if we were a couple of seconds too late) at high speed, and the further realization that alot of cars have little side impact protection.

I can't quite figure the make and model of the car, but I hope the clearly visible driver (walang tint) learns to compensate for certain "stuff" and "personal issues" through other means, and NOT by using public roads for his stunts.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    tawag dyan, pasikat... pasikat ng wala sa lugar! why drift in public roads? dun siya magdrift sa subic, brc, o dun sa walang katao-taong mountain pass, wag sa city na ala-tokyo drift style. bad bro, very bad...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It's all fun and games...

until somebody buys the farm.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Drifting moron.

Not on public roads! :furious:

Red-light violating drifter