New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Magandang hapon po tsikoteers,

I regularly post before but forgot my password. Likewise, ayaw ko na din i revive dahil ayaw ko matrace ng mga inutil. Hope mods would understand. I created this thread to warn tsikot people and express my frustration with the authority.

Last December 5, ( wednesday ) around 2 pm, one of our co-worker ( night shift pa duty nya ) was sleeping and was awakened by loud noise from her door. 3 unidentified personnel was trying to force open her door! Nakita na siya ng mga perpetrators but they did not stop from attempting to force open her door. She creamed to the top of her lungs and caught the attention of her landlord just accross the neighborhood street. The thieves fled but her landlord was able to jot down the plate number of the getaway vehicle and called the police station. It was a red innova with plate number RGH310.
    end of story right? no..
    Less than an hour later and less than a kilometer away, another co-worker of mine who is in a meeting in Laguna and his landlord has their unit ransacked too. Worst is that same red innova with plate number RGH310 was noted in the vicinity. It was parked along the hiway.
    Tracking the plate number, it is registered to an Isuzu wing van registered in Pampanga. I believe this is a case of stolen plate.
    The 1st incident happened in Bued, Calasiao, Pangasinan and the 2nd incident happened in the boundary of Calasiao - Sta. Barbara which is less than a kilometer away from the 1st incident. What's worst is that, less than a month ago, around 4 am an internet cafe was ransacked with witnesses trying to call the police. No one ever answered the phone ( do not disturb, police sleeping siguro ).
    Inutil talaga kapulisan natin. Magkano kaya porsyento nila at hindi nila maaksyunan ng tama ang mga ganitong insidente?
    It is believed that the group responsible to the incident is based in Metro Manila. Nagbranch out lang dito ang mga animal. Yung mga magnanakaw daw ay in their early 20's at mukhang mga addict.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    R-something ang plaka ng mga sasakyan galing Subic auctioneers (Japan surplus trucks, Pajeros, etc)

title palang ng thread naisip ko hindi tunay na plaka ng Innova yan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    AFAIK hindi lang ata ang mga japansurplus letter R ang plate number pati ata ang mga Central luzon vehicle ;)
    Last edited by jrn29; December 7th, 2012 at 06:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    AFAIK hindi lang ata ang mga japansurplus letter R ang plate number pati ata ang mga Central luzon vehicle ;)
    Agree. Saw another innova at expressway yesterday. Plate is RG.. too.

Naghanap ako kakilala na malapit sa hepe. Pinaabot ko inutil mga pulis nya..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    ok

sa experience kasi namin (naglalabas kami ng mga sasakyan from Subic auctioneers) registered sa Subic LTO mga R plated

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kaya nga takaw mata B,Y,R plates kasi usually galing Port Irene

Although meron naman R-series plates na Innova pero bihira. Dito sa MM at least.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    B - port irene

Y - cebu

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ano ba dapat gawin if ever we encounter that Red Innova with that plate?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Kaya nga takaw mata B,Y,R plates kasi usually galing Port Irene

Although meron naman R-series plates na Innova pero bihira. Dito sa MM at least.
    If it's registered in Region III LTO, it's R. In our case though, we bought a Vios from Toyota San Fernando and they registered it in LTO QC so we still got a NCR plate. The Camry we purchased from Toyota Batangas got a V plate though so when we bought the Hiace from the same dealer, we requested for NCR plates and they registered it in LTO Las Pinas.

Red Innova Rgh310 - getaway vehicle ng mga magnanakaw