New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Sorry for this long post

I was at a stop light along the main road (from S&R going to Mckinkley) at The Fort yesterday around 2-3PM. I was at the left lane, to my right was a maroon Innova. Pag go, the Innova proceeded to cross the intersectiont and I followed shortly after.

Bigla nag full stop yung Innova, then nagulat ako this Honda Fit from the intersecting lane (our right side) was suddenly in front of me, blocking my way, napa full stop din ako. Kung di kami nag full stop ni Innova bunggo yun. My 11 month old daughter and her lola were at the back, napasigaw si lola.

The Fit was turning right, but made a very wide turn thus blocking the crossing cars (racing line?).

DI PA TAPOS, he was in front of us going towars Mckinley stoplight. Gumitna sya sa 2 lanes, blocking me, the Innova and all the cars behind- super bagal naman nya bigla, tapos minsan bibilis. Di naman sya siguro asar samin kasi di kami bumusina pareho nung Innova maski nung sa intersection pa lang.

Finally sa Mckinley naka overtake na din ako- pag kita ko sa Fit driver he was smoking what "seemed" to be a pipe, pero fully closed windows- could it be related to his reckless driving? That's beside the point, I don't want to make assumtions & jump into conclusions.

THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE INCIDENT- WALA NAMAN NASAKTAN O NAAKSIDENTE. Punto ko lang- as car enthusiasts, and most importantly as members of car clubs, maski tayo dito sa tsikot- sana nangunguna tayo sa pagiging RESPONSIBLE & CORTEOUS DRIVERS.

Pare, laki pa naman ng TEAMFIT sticker mo sa likod.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    nyahaha, bad example of Team Fit member, nakakahiya. tanggalin sa club, sana may makakita dito na taga team fit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I could recall an encounter with TeamFit FIT-08 (plate) on one early Saturday morning along Slex southbound.

It was around 5 am and Slex is still full of truck traffic.

Around Bicutan area, he sped past my stock Nissan Sentra.

I tried keeping up and kept up (hatawan naman so kaya nung Sentra since hindi siya maka-rekta kasi nga hindi naman open yung highway).

Much to his dismay of a damn stock Sentra GX (yes, 1300cc) keeping us with his loud, full exhaust Fit, he tried and tried even harder to keep distance but I can easily close the gap!

Siguro hindi niya matanggap na kaya siyang sabayan ng pang-taxing Sentra.

But he wasn't at all a freak, and at least dalawa kami humahataw.

He took furthered the gap and as he approached his Filinvest exit, he slowed down, probably waiting for me to keep up (rektahan na yung fast lane after the junction).

It was a friendly game that ended with honk of horns.

But if you look at it the other way, I get the impression that this team needs a road courtesy seminar.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    I could recall an encounter with TeamFit FIT-08 (plate) on one early Saturday morning along Slex southbound.

It was around 5 am and Slex is still full of truck traffic.

Around Bicutan area, he sped past my stock Nissan Sentra.

I tried keeping up and kept up (hatawan naman so kaya nung Sentra since hindi siya maka-rekta kasi nga hindi naman open yung highway).

Much to his dismay of a damn stock Sentra GX (yes, 1300cc) keeping us with his loud, full exhaust Fit, he tried and tried even harder to keep distance but I can easily close the gap!

Siguro hindi niya matanggap na kaya siyang sabayan ng pang-taxing Sentra.

But he wasn't at all a freak, and at least dalawa kami humahataw.

He took furthered the gap and as he approached his Filinvest exit, he slowed down, probably waiting for me to keep up (rektahan na yung fast lane after the junction).

It was a friendly game that ended with honk of horns.

But if you look at it the other way, I get the impression that this team needs a road courtesy seminar.
    nak nang patuka... you are endagering your life and others life pagganito.

Racing ay sa race track lang at hindi sa public roads...

pinagmalaki mo pa ah!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    not only that, he should also be a responsible smoker. if you're going to light up, park your car. or do it indoors.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    nak nang patuka... you are endagering your life and others life pagganito.

Racing ay sa race track lang at hindi sa public roads...

pinagmalaki mo pa ah!
    nasa highway naman yata, ok lang yan. I prefer fast drivers than slow moving ones sa highway hehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Post mo na rin sa club nila or sa HCP sir. Nang masabihan yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Any TeamFit member care to comment?

I do hope they don't go the "Inggit lang yan!" route like some other car club out there.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ako rin, i hate slow cars sa highway. mas lalo pa sila mabubunggo. pero if it's in a jampacked road, then, mali nga yung hataw talaga ng hataw.

like for example sa edsa, if may chance na maluwag talagang bibilisan ko. ~80-90kph. Maluwag naman eh. Pero syempre if there are lots of cars scattered around, then, normal driving lang.

hmm, hindi ba maliit lang yung sticker ng team fit ?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kaya bagal-bilis ang takbo niyan kasi....

Quote Originally Posted by jave
    I do hope they don't go the "Inggit lang yan!" route like some other car club out there.
    Kung ako sinabihan ng ganyan, isasampal ko sa kanila invoice ng kotse ko.

Doble ng presyo ng kotse nila.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Reckless NQQ 220 teamfit