New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^ ako din. dapat kasuhan para mabawasan ang g*go sa kalsada. At maturuan na din.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    One of my former employees was a reckless racerboy motorcycle rider. I talked to him about his riding, and how he should ride defensively. Sabi ko baka ikamatay pa nya.

He didn't listen and died last year. He left a wife and 2 young kids.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Here are some photo's I've taken during the incident.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    i salute you sir.

i bet the motorcycle driver would appreciate your efforts in saving his life. although i think you wont get anything from him for the repairs of your car. he has medical bills to pay and a bike to repair. .

he has no grounds holding you liable for his injuries.
    I also gave the driver and his wife a ride home, di na raw makakapagdrive ng motor, The driver keeps on apologizing as to what happened. I just said be careful next time and don't drink and drive. Fast 3am na rin ako nakauwi.. I felt some kind of relief upon knowing na okay na rin yung driver ng motor. I was a bit worried kasi na if ever namatay or nabadly injured yung motor eh madrag pa ako sa problema.

But now, relief was replaced with anger because of the unecessary expenses i have to incur because some stupid motorcycle riding guy decided to drink and drive, and even test the maximum speed of his xrm.

Eto yung damage na inabot ng auto ko.

Retractable Side Mirror : 15k

Tail Light with Chrome : 10k+1.2k

Lower Bumper: 8.4k

Participation Fee: 6k
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; January 27th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    One of my former employees was a reckless racerboy motorcycle rider. I talked to him about his riding, and how he should ride defensively. Sabi ko baka ikamatay pa nya.

He didn't listen and died last year. He left a wife and 2 young kids.
    Swerte lang talaga nangyari dun sa driver had he went between the left and right rear tires malamang maynadurog sa katawan nya or baka he died on the spot. Ang nangyari kasi tumama yung motor nya sa right rear tire ng 10 wheeler truck and since parehas sila ng direction ng truck di sya kinain ng gulong.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    naku sir, baka wala ka nang mapipiga doon. at least ang mahalaga ok kayo sir.
    Try ko parin I thinksome people here are correct he should at least take responsibility for his action - Drunk driving is serious offense, you not only endanger yourself but others as well.

Yung driver may trabaho naman ang sabi nya sa CDO daw sa Valenzuela sa R&D section.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; January 27th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    papirmahin mo ng statement na inaamin nya na sya ang may kasalanan at iharap mo sa brgy. ang pirmahan para wala syang lusot. mabuti na yung sigurado ka kesa baliktarin nya kwento pagdating ng oras.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Last night on my way home from office, my car was hit by a speeding motorcycle, I was running 40-50km/hr along MacArthur Hi-way when all of a sudden and from nowhere (actually from behind) a reckless motorcycle hit my left tail lamp with his handle bar then went on and smash his head on the left side mirror of my car before finally crashing under a running 10 wheeler truck in front of me.

I thought the motorcycle driver was already dead since he literally went under the truck. I stopped upon seeing the driver and ask for help from the nearby bystanders, I called 117 and they responded immediately and rush the victim to the nearest hospital but unfortunately no police arrived just the Rescue unit. The 10 wheeler truck did not even notice that somebody or something hit his back, perhaps he noticed it but decided to just run.

I went to the nearest police station to report the incident. I just want to make sure that I wont be held liable if ever something happened to the motorcycle driver. I found out later that the driver was drunk driving when I went to the hospital.

Badtrip.. di ko sure kung may mapipiga ako dun sa Driver.. pero try ko rin.

sir kagabi ba to around before 11pm? sa may macro LPG sa Karuatan Valenzuela?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    sir kagabi ba to around before 11pm? sa may macro LPG sa Karuatan Valenzuela?
    sa may Dalandanan malapit sa Iglesia ni Kristo pass 12pm.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    sa may Dalandanan malapit sa Iglesia ni Kristo pass 12pm.
    meron din kase sa may karuatan kagabi sir, sa may macro LPG around 11pm the same night.

motor din ang involve. di ko nga lang po alam kung anung nangyari.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Reckless Motorcycle 6483 UB