New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^^ stress and the city.. hahaha.. nice one sir

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede na-je-jebs or a stalker/robber is after her. Nobody knows the story so give her leeway muna. Baka isang amalayer nanaman ito.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm afraid that this sort of thing also goes with the season.

In just the first week of December I've seen more suicidal pedestrians, crazy motorbike riders, and moronic drivers than I see in the span of any other month while driving from Paranaque to Quezon City every day. The best thing to do in my opinion is to always keep your wits and driving skills about you, and raise your situational and spatial awareness.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    maybe the kids were repeatedly saying, "are we there yet".... are we there yet?"... enough to drive anyone crazy.
    Ginawa yan dati ng panganay ko, so ang response ko eh park ang car sa gilid then isang batok kay panganay.

Baka naman may emergency talaga si mommy.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I think she was more late for something than an emergency. The traffic enforcer would have let her off sooner if it was.

2 kids, one boy, one girl. Boy looked like he was going to a game and girl was hooked up to her iPod. Parang sanay na.
    Last edited by EVO-V; December 9th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    I think she was more late for something than an emergency. The traffic enforcer would have let her off sooner if it was.
    That traffic enforcer on the pic isn't the usual guy assigned to that corner and seems to be one of the Ayala Center TEs. It's usually the MAPSA mofos who hang out there, and in that general vicinity, so there's a possibility the CR-V mom did a traffic violation somewhere else (Ayala Center area?) and was trying to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    I'm afraid that this sort of thing also goes with the season.

In just the first week of December I've seen more suicidal pedestrians, crazy motorbike riders, and moronic drivers than I see in the span of any other month while driving from Paranaque to Quezon City every day. The best thing to do in my opinion is to always keep your wits and driving skills about you, and raise your situational and spatial awareness.
    I agree here 100%. Once December kicks in, drivers become maniacs running late from place to place.
    Last edited by vinj; December 10th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I agree here 100%. Once December kicks in, drivers become maniacs running late from place to place.
    O nga! Especially on payday weekends!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    maganda ba yun nanay?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    i heard the mother even went as far as driving on the sidewalk twice just to avoid a school busi reckon there's a link there somewhere

or she just happened to watch the transporter, i dunno.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kid to classmate: "hey my mom drives faster than your dad"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Reckless Driving Mom with Kids Along Paseo de Roxas