New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Guys
    i was driving in traffic last night along libis area around 7pm, its already traffic and suddenly this dark gray or black lancer suddenly swerve in front of my car, its a good thing that i notice the car earlier and break in time, otherwise we had an accident. The Car on my right side also so what happen and just smiled and pointed the same on the car in front of me. Grrr
    anyways, I saw a sticker the lancers rear window member ng mitsulancerph .

Pre.. next time mag signal ka... wag ka singit ng singit... traffic na nga epal ka pa sa kalsada!.. Madisgraysa ka din, wag ka na mag damay pa ng iba.

Di ko sure kung NAQ 930 or NAO 930, parang sawa sa traffic dami nya ni cut on the road...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Baka natatae na sir, hayaan nyo na. Good thing you were alert ..

Lancer EX ba sir?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    O di kaya, hinahabol happy hour

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by p1olo View Post
    Guys
    i was driving in traffic last night along libis area around 7pm, its already traffic and suddenly this dark gray or black lancer suddenly swerve in front of my car, its a good thing that i notice the car earlier and break in time, otherwise we had an accident. The Car on my right side also so what happen and just smiled and pointed the same on the car in front of me. Grrr
    anyways, I saw a sticker the lancers rear window member ng mitsulancerph .

Pre.. next time mag signal ka... wag ka singit ng singit... traffic na nga epal ka pa sa kalsada!.. Madisgraysa ka din, wag ka na mag damay pa ng iba.

Di ko sure kung NAQ 930 or NAO 930, parang sawa sa traffic dami nya ni cut on the road...
    Hi Sir,

On behalf of MLPH we are sorry for that incident...we are currently investigating kng sino yung may ari nung kotse with that plate number na nanaka post to get his side.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Malamang NAQ kasi mapapa-NA-Q ka sa bigla!...

Any update bro raijuta?

9404:vader:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi Raijuta,

Thank you for looking into this, siguro better remind the members again.. kasi dahil sa isang tao pwedeng makasira ng image ng group.

me sumagot before sa thread na eto
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=58727&page=31

handle nya tamulmolito as seen on the post (not sure kung yan din ang handle sa MLPH). nagmamadali sya at susundo daw sya (that time is edsa day feb 25 so talagang traffic) Anyways Thank you again..

Quote Originally Posted by raijuta View Post
    Hi Sir,

On behalf of MLPH we are sorry for that incident...we are currently investigating kng sino yung may ari nung kotse with that plate number na nanaka post to get his side.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ So oka na yan. Nag-sorry na si Tamulmol at accepted nya, na mali siya...........

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ayan, nagsorry na galing ng tsikot forum talaga, naayos gusot sa lansangan

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat may painom

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dapat may painom
    :bwahaha: agree! dapat nga merong painom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
reckless driver Lancer NAQ930 or NAO930