New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sa akin dalawa ang nareceive ko yung una nanalo daw ako ng starex yung isa nakalimutan ko na...
    Dapat magsesend din ako ng text sa mga nagtetext ng ganun na "Ulol hindi mo ko maloloko".

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "congrats!!!you win 300 load from SMART.type 09104967158 <space> win and triple send to 232 so you can claim your 300 load now....dti permit blahblah blah."

some as$ sent me this..can you something about this silver_corolla?thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    This was sent to me last July 15, 2004, didn't know where to report it, but I did know it was a hoax:

Congrat's ! Dis s GMA Fndat'n, ur cel no had won Cash prize n our annivrsary draw last 07/10/04. 4dtails pls call Robin T. Mesa cel 09213118686 for valdatn.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi,

Please send me the exact information as stated below:

1. Sender's mobile number (hoaxer or fraudster's number)
    2. Recipient's mobile number
    3. Date text message was received
    4. Actual text message received

We need an accurate reports to give evenhandedness for the parties involved (Smart, Hoaxer and Recipient). Just PM to me the 4 items as required. Thanks for cooperation.

Br,
    silver_corolla

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_corolla View Post
    Hi,

Please send me the exact information as stated below:

1. Sender's mobile number (hoaxer or fraudster's number)
    2. Recipient's mobile number
    3. Date text message was received
    4. Actual text message received

We need an accurate reports to give evenhandedness for the parties involved (Smart, Hoaxer and Recipient). Just PM to me the 4 items as required. Thanks for cooperation.

Br,
    silver_corolla

uy, nice fafs..sayang naka-globe na ako..dami nyan sa smart eh..anyway, pag mga tropa naka-receive ng ganiyan, PM kita, fafs...thanks...

Bro Silver, already sent you PM for the details of the scammers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from 09283407232

actual msg:
    Good day! I'm MAEDEN GONZALES from VCI HOLIDAYS, Youve been slected 2 avail a 3DAYs/2NYTS FREE VACATION * DAYS HOTEL! for claiming call 8994704/8980131. thank you.

* too good to be true
    Last edited by dieselNUBI; August 29th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hey that could be true! parents ko nanalo ng accommodation dati sa cebu... and they used it. don't know if i could mention the hotel here, though. kinuha pa nila yung tickets/hotel reservation sa main office mismo. magduda ka kung load ang napanalunan or such... specifically those with the numbers 808.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_azz View Post
    hey that could be true! parents ko nanalo ng accommodation dati sa cebu... and they used it. don't know if i could mention the hotel here, though. kinuha pa nila yung tickets/hotel reservation sa main office mismo. magduda ka kung load ang napanalunan or such... specifically those with the numbers 808.

wow, totoo talaga? na-claim nila? ayus, ah...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Uy... they still have the tickets? Amin nalang?

My mom also received notice of her winning a DVD player from ACE via cellphone. Magduda ka lang if there's no landline number attached and they ask you to send details like credit card numbers. You can also double check the phone number in the Yellow pages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Recipients of HOAX TEXT MESSAGES report here