New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    May mga kakilala lang. Loyal ako sa MBCP hehe.

Pero, our club does not condone the use of foglights on clear conditions ha.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ako i have diy rfl sa mitsu ko, maliwanag talaga siya. though frosted yung lens,ginagamit lang sya sa heavy rain, tagaytay fogs and pag may ungas na naka high beam sa likod ko lalo na sa slex. other than that naka patay sya.

reasons:

courtesy
    di ako t*nga na kahit umaga naka rfl ano yun? drl?
    baka matunaw yung lens or bowl

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Ignore you, they will. I gave that guy a few flashes but I guess he didn't know what it meant.
    I do the next best thing, puma-pagitna ako sa kalsada, front fogs on, headlights on high. Most often than not, tumatabi ang mga yan, sabay shift to low beam and busina ng matagal.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I didnt realize nakakasilaw pala ang RFL, mas nasisilaw pa ko sa mga brake lights ng BMW and the likes na bagong sasakyan ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    question about front fog lights. since hindi naman sabog ang buga nito, is it ok to use it all the time?[/QUOTE]

by virtue of the laws of physics, real fog lights are always sabog. it is difficult to control the glare of fog lights. because of this, the use of fog lights is illegal on public roads where there is no fog. and fog lights on public roads are always supposed to be aimed low. lower than even low beams.
    lastly, when you have to use fog lights, you must slow down. because visibility is bad, for you and the other motorists.

fog lights at the rear, when you aren't backing up? what for? pang-silaw lang yan ng motorista sa likod mo.
    sa totoo lang red rear lights are just about as effective in announcing your presence to the other motorist.
    rear fog lights just confuse the other motorist.. makes him think a nincompoop is driving straight at him on the wrong lane.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 10th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pag ba OEM yun RFL may sarili siya switch?

what's annoying is yung ibang oto na nakakabit yun RFL sa park light.

wala rin pinagkaiba dun sa mga gumagamit ng sabog na HID.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^^Yes sir, yung oem na rfl sa mga vehicles may sarili yang switch...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Ang alam ko may sariling switch and nag auto off ito kasabay ng pag off ng ilaw. Sa next time na pag on mo ng HL, naka off na yung rfl. You need to turn it on again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Yung BMW E36 320i dati, the RFL had a separate switch from the front fog light and it would only work if the front fog lights were on. If you shut off the front fog light, the RFL will also turn off even if it had its own switch.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    speaking of rear fog, nalate ako kanina kasi nastuck yung switch nya kaya laging naka-on pag nakaparklight...hindi ko natiis kaya nagpalit pako ng switch...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast